Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still like that if i didnt have so much to i bet i could sleep all day pam how is meg doing

eli is just wonderful. we can't stop staring at him! he's a little jaundiced, but we're trying to work that all out. we have blood work and an appointment with his doc today to see how that's going. he also doesn't like to be put down much, so we're running seriously low on sleep...nothing uncommon, i'm sure!

i'm sorry it's getting so hard to get your eyes open in the morning. i remember that and can totally sympathize. :hugs:

I'm so glad he's doing wonderful! Sorry about the jaundice, poor babies can't even seem to avoid that! Just put him in plenty of sunlight :) I hope the appt goes well!

I'll eventually get my energy back...I just wish Meghan understood...lol...

Meghan is doing great!! I'll be SO glad to have her back in here!

My two girls...goofin off :)

Attachments

• hannahandmeg.jpg
    hannahandmeg.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 17
Awww cute i cant wait for mine to be at that age right now my lo just bites big sister lol

LOL....that was just one of those rare to cute moments when they were agreed on what to play and were playing it well...LOL...Meghan doesn't bite or hit but boy she knows how to get herself heard!!!

Hi,
Forums are subject specific. Threads must be made in the relevant areas and remain on-topic.
Could you please create a pregnancy journal for your journey.

Thanks
Wobbles :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member