Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your appointment today Pam!!!!!

Appt went great!!! Baby was visable and the heartbeat sounded so beautiful at 140...my next U/S is on the 11th!!
I tried to upload a file with the heartbeat but it wouldn't let me...boo...lol...But here is my beanie baby!!

Attachments

• Baby Griffin.jpg
    Baby Griffin.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
BEAUTIFUL pam and im betting boy cause my little mans heartrate was the same hehehe

LOL....not to sound ungrateful for this blessing...but I am hoping for a boy! :)

its doesnt sound ungrateful with dd#2 i wanted a 2nd girl so bad in the end even if you want one gender over the other you are still going to be happy about your blessing that you wont care its normal to hope for a gender

Thanks :) I'm just so happy that things are going so much better! And I can't wait to see the baby in 2 weeks and see how much it's grown!

s/he will look like a gummy bear then and a lot bigger i love watching them grow

I'm very relieved that everything turned out great!

Thanks so much everyone for sticking around and helping me through this past week...it's really helped me out ALOT!!!

Hey that is what is site is about i had some hard times with this pregnancy and my last one and the ladies here were great and helped me keep my faith and head up in a time of need

i am absolutely ecstatic for you, hun! :happydance: i just knew everything would work out. this lil babe is truly a miracle!

Thanks Bex...and it's awesome to have you back in here!!! How are you doing? How's baby Eli doing?

It's getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning....I'm so tired my eyes are trying to stick together! Can I please get a few more hours of sleep? LOL! It amazes how it all works...I get up in the morning and I am doing good and it's the morning that Meghan sleeps in really good...but the morning's I feel like crap are the mornings she decides sleep isn't an option anymore....go figure...lol...

I will be calling my regular OB today and scheduling a future appt in about 6 weeks. After my Dec.11 appt I will have ONE more appt with the RE and then they will finally release me to my regular OB, which I will be glad of cause these people are appt happy and I can't keep asking for babysitter's...lol...

How is everyone doing?

eli is just wonderful. we can't stop staring at him! he's a little jaundiced, but we're trying to work that all out. we have blood work and an appointment with his doc today to see how that's going. he also doesn't like to be put down much, so we're running seriously low on sleep...nothing uncommon, i'm sure!

i'm sorry it's getting so hard to get your eyes open in the morning. i remember that and can totally sympathize. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"