Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice! I have plenty so i plan on testing daily until either BFP or AF just to be sure :) I felt O cramping so Im hoping I am right (fingers crossed).... Again I will keep on with the OPK's and then probably HPT test in about 10 days or so.... We will see!!! Until then i will be stir crazy :wacko: lol baby dust to all! :dust::dust::dust:

I'm feeling alright...smells are getting worse but my nausea has decreased already...I guess I'm not to surprised, I didn't have MS with my girls...lol...early this morning my bladder was screaming so when I moved to get up I think I moved the wrong way as I got a severe shooting pain in my right side (ligament pulling perhaps?) Looks like I'm gonna have to start being more careful how I move...lol...

I called my doctor's office and was able to move my appt up from 4:30 to 11:30!! YAY!! I just want the day to end and tomorrow to be here already...I am so nervous about the U/S....I'm praying the baby will be visable this time, if it's not I'm going to be a complete nut case!!!

Oh the joys of pregnancy lol sounds like the ligament pulling I use to get that all the time from moving to fast yayy that is great im sure you will see baby and heartbeat

Oh the joys of pregnancy lol sounds like the ligament pulling I use to get that all the time from moving to fast yayy that is great im sure you will see baby and heartbeat

Yea...it was so sharp it took my breath away...I am clinging to every symptom I have...lol...I'm praying for baby and heartbeat tomorrow!!! Everyone think positive and send me those vibes...lol...I'm just so glad I was able to get in sooner...or tomorrow would of been really bad, having to wait till almost the end of the day....so Thank you God for an earlier slot!

I know what you mean I just started feeling pregnant oh I know I always try to get the first appt of the day

hey guys! sorry about the long absence. it's been crazy!

my little man arrived at 12:42 am on the 24th. there's a more detailed post and pictures in my journal.

can't wait for your update tomorrow pam!

Welcome back Bex...I know your going to be seriously occupied...but I will love every minute we get with you :flower:

I'm anxious for tomorrow...I will update as soon as I get home! Please pray for baby!

sending prayers now :) everything's going to be wonderful!

UUGHH...the last freakin thing I wanna deal with today!! But it looks like I will be calling the Attorney General cause I am seriously getting screwed on my child support!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not blaming my ex-husband....but damnit, I've tried being the nice guy for a long time now and being understanding....but this just isn't gonna cut it anymore...I don't wanna have to hire a lawyer again, but if it's what I have to do, then so be it. I'm sick of getting screwed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->