Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something there test!!! Test !!!! Test !!!!! Xx

I think I see something on that last test!! GL

Xxxx

I too think I see something on the last test, I'm very cautious to say that I see anything, and I'm not 100% because I think there is a mark on the test too (unless thats just my laptop screen lol) but I say test again, it does look promising

I will test again in a few hours...gotta build back up again...LOL!!!

I didn't see anything on the first few but on that last one I can. Test again!!

thanks ya'll!!! Trying not to over think it....cramps are alittle intense today :-/

:( I'm cramping pretty bad too. Due for AF today but praying she doesn't show!

A few weeks ago I did a psychic reading and wanted to share it with ya'll!

Linking in around you I sense first of all you have a lovely caring nature, and a very strong maternal energy within you, and I sense that another pregnancy is something your very much ready for at this time within your life

I see many improving changes around your life over the next 18 months, and see property and finance change too, again very positive

Relationship areas show problem free, lasting and strong

You have a very strong link from a lady in the spirit world, who I feel always guides you, and she is sending alot of love to you today, this lady has an A initial

Looking now at pregnancy, I see 1 more child ahead, and a conception within October/November 2012, if not before as spirit do keep saying 'soon' you may worry around this at first, and its not until after your scan you start to relax, enjoy and look forward to your baby, I see a full term healthy pregnancy and a baby girl born, all areas around your labour and birth well too, and quite a quick labour for a first also shows

You have a lovely path awaiting you in many ways, also spirit keep showing me the number 17 and 25 as relevant around you

Love & Light
Psychic123uk

I so want this for you girl, I see something on that last test

I think I see something. I'm 9dpo today and not testing until Thursday!

TEST AGAIN! ;)

i see a second line hun i really hope its the start of your bfp xxxxx

Okay...my evening test....not as thrilling as my last one...lol...but does anyone still see anything???

Attachments

• hpt6.jpg
    hpt6.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 123
  • hpt6neg.jpg
    hpt6neg.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 75
I think I can see a line....definitely in the tweaked one.

FX for you x

I feel like I see something on the last 2! Fx!

It took my Wondfos quite some time to get darker. FRERs showed a lot more progression from 10dpo-14dpo than the Wondfos.

And although I did get my first positive this time in the afternoon at 10dpo (after getting a bfn just 3 hours before), I didn't get a bfp until 12dpo with dd. :thumbup:

there's definitely something on the invert...guess you're just going to need another day or two to give you something more definite. waiting sucks!!!

thanks for looking!!! I have something going on with me...here are my symptoms!

1. really really achey dull cramps all in my lower abdoman
2. backache
3. hips hurt
4. boobs are really tender
5. very tired
6. I can't sit down anywhere without feeling uncomfortable because of the aches and pains in my uterus and in my lower back.
7. occasional sharp pains in my lower abdomen and back

Anyone else experience these types of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->