• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I do believe it's OTHERWISE....I knew it seemed to good to be true!
First pic is my FMU and the second pic is my nasty EVAP :cry: and the 2 that followed.

Attachments

• hpt7.jpg
    hpt7.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 107
  • hptset.jpg
    hptset.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 155
Why are you saying evap hun? I don't think they are. I see real lines! Keep your head up!

aw hugs pammy I want this so bad for you..more so than for me..I truly do.. I want this! DAMMIT! :cry:

I admit I tend to have a bit of line-eye, but I see 2nd lines on all of them. :shrug:

ya'll give me so much hope!!! I'll keep testing with the IC's I have left...the ONLY thing that's keeping me from being totally devistated is that I know I produce HCG slowly...and the FIRST test in the pic with the 3 was with a very strong concentration...like 5 hours...so I'll keep alittle hope :)

man...either your tests are giving me a severe case of line eye or...

i just wish you could get something a little more concrete!!!

I know how you feel!!! LOL!!! I took another with 2mu but my attachment manager isn't working now :-/

I see lines on all of them chick pick up a frer I think the will have a lone too!!! X

I see the lines too, and if you say you've normally got slow rising hcg then it makes sense it's not getting dark quickly!
You're still so in!! :af:

Finally works....okay...Here is my 2mu...nothing fancy...but I think something is there!

Attachments

• hpt8.jpg
    hpt8.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 137
looks like i may see something..you have me goin nuts..lol..I love frers..cannot wait to start peein on them lol

I hate this...I just want an obvious line damnit!!! GRRRRR!!!!

But yea...with my youngest I got a positive FRER at 14dpo (really light too!!)and that was on a Friday. And I went and had blood work around 17dpo which was on a Monday and I got the results that following Tuesday and my level was 33!! So counting back and the whole DOUBLING this...you can see how slow I produce it...LOL...

I totally understand that need for a solid answer! I hope your next tests show something more definitive! :hugs:

Anyone know the miu for the First Response Rapid Results?

I've heard anything from as low as 7 to something like 25.... not 100% though :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back