• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think at that point, all i had going on was insomnia and exhaustion, but i've had a relatively symptom-free pregnancy all around, so i might not be the best measure.

with my first daughter I thought I had a kidney infection cause my back hurt and I was uncomfortable...just like I am now! I am trying not to think to much into it! With my youngest I didn't have any signs till after I found out.

I'm not kidding though, this is like...UUUGH...lol....

:hugs: waiting is no fun- especially when you're anxious and uncomfortable.

Mine looked even lighter than that when I went to the doc and was told I was preggo. I am so sure this is BFP.

awww...thanks great! I sure hope it's like that for me!!!

I swear I see it!! Cant wait for tomorrow!!

Thanks Jbk....I'm actually really nervous!! I'm afraid to test again...lol...

I know that feeling! I will be there soon I'm at about 5/6 Fpo so getting close and I'm so nervous because I don't want to take clomid again. So fx'd its both of our month!!

ew! clomid is horrid. :hugs: hope you get your bfp so you don't have to touch the stuff for a very long time!

I know!! Hot flashes from this is the worst! The only good thing is hopefully a baby and regular periods!

I know how you feel! I did about 4 rounds of Clomid and I hated it!!

I know I am jinxing myself but I wanted to add a ticker and see what it looked like...I've been waiting over 2 years to have one on here...and I pray I don't have to take it off!!!

yeah- it certainly was nice to know i was actually o'ing while on it, but all the mood swings were terrible for me.

Keep testing! :) ill praying for you for sure! u deserve this hun!

oh gosh! i know that feeling. i don't think i put up a ticker until i was 5 weeks because i was so afraid to do it. i didn't start my pregnancy journal until i was in second tri!

I'll probably take it down tomorrow...LOL...it's just nice to see :)

i think you should leave it up...pupo :)

Pregnant till proven otherwise hunni! I Definatly vote you keep it up! GL xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back