Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you do to I'm cooking homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch well I already did the dough an had them ready two days ago and OMGOSH are they smelling sooooo good right now...I hope the icing tastes good ;) it looks like it will mmmmm SOOOO ready for them....takes a LOT longer in the oven from scratch than the ones we buy at the store LOL 20-25 minutes is torture and smelling how yummy they smell OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!

I love this, my mom has done this every xmas morning since i can remember! It is the BEST thing to wake up too, next to the turkey on thanksgiving morning :)

I think I'm gonna throw up...lol...These tests are messing with me...I just know...I wish ya'll can see how clear it is to me IRL...I HATE my camera phone! Please tell me you see it!

I did the toilet paper thing cause I have seen other woman do it, hoping to get a better picture...lol..I PROMISE you this is a fresh roll, never been used :haha:

Attachments

• hptt12.jpg
    hptt12.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 80
  • hptt12invert.jpg
    hptt12invert.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 52
  • hptt13.jpg
    hptt13.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 65
there's deffo a line there!!!! i can actually see it more clearly in the thumbnail than the enlarged pics!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Bex...lol...I sure hope it's a good test and not a faulty one!!! I won't believe it till I get more tests that turn out like it and get darker...lol...

Waiting for it to dry an take another pic

oh my gosh! i just want to be able to fast forward time for you!

OMG OMG!!!!!!! I SOOOOO SEE THAT LINE!!!!!!!! I wanna say CONGRATULATIONS....but I guess we'll save that for when it gets darker :) PRAYING HARD :) THAT LOOKS AWESOME!

LMAO...I wish you could Bex!!! Thanks ladies...I took a pic while dry...again it's not the best...

Attachments

• hptt13dried.jpg
    hptt13dried.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 58
I have butterflies in my stomach...LOL...pleeeeeeeeease let it be real!!!

oh my gosh! i'm seriously trying to hold back tears!!!! that is so very clearly a line!!!!!!

I see it, heres a tweak for you, is there anywy you can take a photo outside, I know I keep bugging you about it but thats cause I want this so bad for you and when I tweak your tests the lighting makes the whole thing pink

Attachments

• pamnew.jpg
    pamnew.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 38
Please let this be it!!! I see it! I saw it before and I see it again, I'm really wishing!

I see it realllllyyyy good on the tweak Maureen!!! Awesome I soooooo say your pregnant nooo way your not!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to keep my head straight...LOL...But I took another test, and it's sooo faint but I SWEAR I see another line...AHH! LOL!!! I hope you can see it too...( I think you can see it better in the last one where I have it next to my other test)

Attachments

• hptt14.jpg
    hptt14.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 34
  • hptt15.jpg
    hptt15.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 23
  • hptt16.jpg
    hptt16.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 49
It's just sooo faint! LOL!!! I shouldn't have tested again...I knew my hold wasn't long enough....but I guess I like to torture myself...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back