Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news :cry: waiting on the doctors office to call. Good news is I talked them into a postcoital test...to see if my body is killing his spermaroonies LOL.....I am quite upset she did mention just coasting but I duno....I think I have too many follicles...6-8 maturing ones to be exact :( too many to trigger....maybe I just can talk them into triggering me anyway but I highly doubt the doctor will let me as he doesn't want a reputation for making "too many babies" .....ehh :( so upset right now could just break down!

:hugs: that happened to me once and it ended up that not all of them matured enough to be released when triggered, so we were able to proceed with that cycle anyway. any chance of that happening, hun?

Sorry Andrea! Maybe what happened with bexx will happen and u can continue ur cycle!!

Just got go ahead continue Follistim....hmmm praying only 3 mature....prayyy hard!!! Go back Monday for another look!

sending you lots of prayers, hun. :hugs: hopefully just a couple follies decide to dominate and the others back off!

I sure hope so but they were all around the same size thats why the nurse was worried :( last time a tried a cycle like this I over stimmed :( soooo FX that doesn't happen this time :)

Here is my late afternoon test.

Attachments

• hptt11.jpg
    hptt11.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 55
oops Meg sorry I didn't reply to you! I get mine at GNC or any nutrition store sells them! Good luck and sorry for being AFK!

i'm with lovn on this one- i see a second line. did you ever google the test batch number to check on them?

No...I never did google it...lol...What do you do, just type in the number in the search engine?

Hey Meg...do you temp in the morning? If you do, what do you normally get?

yeah- the last time i checked mine i put in "wondfo batch # __________."

about your earlier comment about the temps...most of my temps were in the 98s once pregnant, but some of them dipped below that.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/348148/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I tried looking it up and wasn't really coming up with much...one woman posted she had the same batch and getting lines, turns out she was pregnant...then another woman with the same batch and getting lines but she wasn't....sooooo...just "Gotta keep on, Keep on, Keep on Doin it riiiiiight!!!" - Brady Bunch :haha:

about your earlier comment about the temps...most of my temps were in the 98s once pregnant, bus some of them dipped below that.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/348148/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

In the mornings I don't normally temp...but lately it's been around 97.6 but by the end of the day it's spikes to a fever temp....

maybe try temping in the mornings if you can. it's outside the normal human pattern of things (leave it to me to be a total weirdo), but my temp is lower during the day than when i first wake up. i just took my temp right now for the hell of it and it was 97.5. but that's odd that you're spiking so much by the end of the day...i don't know how to explain that!

Yea...I don't get it either...lol....

I just took an FRER...with my luck I bought a bad batch of those too!!! The invert is BAM in your face...but not the original, it's weird...what do you think?

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 79
  • frerinvert.jpg
    frerinvert.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 63
I see it on the FRER! And the wondfo! And I do take my temp, I haven't since Halloween morning after I got my bfp, my temp the day of my bfp was 97.8.. and lately 99.5-99.8 at night. I only have been checking at night because my DH keeps whining about being sick, lol all night his temp has been 98.9...oh he's so sick lol!

LOL...men are such babies!!! If ONLY they could be a woman for ONE period and see what sick really feels like...I wouldn't wish child birth on them though...LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->