Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing LINESSSSSSS sorry took so long...I've been out of town and was typing all my posts from cell phone HORRID lol...

PRAYING TO GOD those are darker in the morning I can't wait to see you POAS :) again!!!!!!! :) Getting exciting :)

oh my gosh! i just can't wait . to see more tests. this has got to be the longest tww ever!

Thanks ladies...I sure hope it get's darker too!!! I keep staring at it and then my eyes get crossed eyed and I lose sight of it...LOL...

Bex...that's an understatment! LOL!!!

Maureen its her cell phone bless her heart :( ....its not the best quality :( ......I cant wait to see tomorrow mornings test :) omgosh omgosh :) PLEASE O PLEASE GIVE ME HOPE!!!!!!!!!

LOL Andrea...I'm hoping too.

Yea, my freakin phone is falling apart...it hardly charges unless I hold the charger a certain way, the camera make a weird lense click when I take pics...programs open when I'm trying to open another....it calls random people when trying to call someone on my contact....COME ON DEC.29th!!! I'm ready for my upgrade! LMAO!

i was having problems with my phone too. i just upgraded this week! :happydance:

i am so excited to finally come into this century. i literally had the crappiest, most ghetto phone ever!

I need a new phone to mine doesn't have enough storage DH texted me an it said I didnt have enough storage space to open it....

My camera lenses is now taking forever to focus, its making me mad cuz I go to capture a pic and Hopes smile is blurry or the moments passed :( hmmph.

I know MEG! OMGosh...it takes forever to CLICK and by the time it does my kids move...lol...I can hardly ever take a good pic...any of the kids pic's I have posted...is after a few agonizing minutes trying to get them to hold still..LMAO

Nothing to report this morning...IC and FRER with FMU isn't showing anything...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hope you do to I'm cooking homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch well I already did the dough an had them ready two days ago and OMGOSH are they smelling sooooo good right now...I hope the icing tastes good ;) it looks like it will mmmmm SOOOO ready for them....takes a LOT longer in the oven from scratch than the ones we buy at the store LOL 20-25 minutes is torture and smelling how yummy they smell OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back