Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a digi show this early??? Maybe a clearblue or first response one ;) I suppose LOL

:wohoo: :yipee: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Pam I'm over the moon for you, I've pretty much stalked you since I joined 2years ago and have always been routing for you yay yay yay xx

Ohhhhh Pam im so so happy for you!!! What wonderful news! Huge congrats preggy lady:happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::kiss::hugs::baby::baby::baby:

Congratulations hunnie vet your elated !!!!!! :D stick bean stick x xxx

I dunno if a Digital would work right now or not to be honest, ur so ealry pam and a slow riser! So if ur Digital comes back negative don't get disheartened!! Ur deffo preggo!

I am 100% in SHOCK still...I woke up this morning knowing I was going to take the most important test of my life!! I kept thinking, this can't be real! It just can't be! I kept remembering how I felt over the past 2 years and the times when a test would show promise and I would give my hopes up and then get my heart ripped out. So I prepared myself...I had myself ALL worked up for nothing! LMAO!!!!

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• BFPDIGI.jpg
    BFPDIGI.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 108
Meg....we are DEFINATELY BUMP BUDDIES!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:

I want to thank all you ladies for being so great and supportive...if it wasnt' for you and this group I don't know WHAT I would of done through this journey! THANK YOU! xoxoxo

I still can't believe it...LOL...

I initially didn't want to say anything to my husband, I've been planning a special way to say it (so much for that...lol) when the IC turned positive I started crying...he was in the bathroom and heard me...so when he peeked out the bathroom door to see and ask what was wrong...I couldn't lie so I told him I thought I was pregnant. He slammed the door and I can hear a whole bunch of stuff going on in there and then he opens the door and hugs me! He's over the moon!! When I showed him the Digi this morning he said "Oh HELL YEA!" And grabbed me again...LMAO....I guess it doesn't really matter how you tell your loved ones...lol...

Pam im so happy for you babe....huge huge huge congrats! Loving the digi!! xxx

BeauD....yes it is...lol...I never thought I would get to see that!!!! LOL!!

Baby...thanks sweetie! It's been a LONG journey!

Yes Pam it has and you deserve this sooo much!!! Big hugs and huge congrats again xxx

Holy Crap Pam, I'm literally shaking for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"