Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I already saw this on Facebook and I haven't been HERE for so long....but HOLY CRAP YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! Love it so much!

And now I should really change my tickers/and Avatar. Holy. Crap. Bwahahaha.

Did u do your BFP announcement on here?!

Oh my GOD! I've just spent the last 2 hours reading every single post on this thread. What an absolute emotional rollercoaster. I'm now sat bawling for you. Very heartfelt congratulations on your sticky little bean xx

Just some kinda reaction to a bacterial infection...weird but no more allergy meds they wont work against this!

Kids r always getting something. Hope finally didn't have a watery poo after about 7 days of it :( I've downed her bottle to 5oz about 5/6 times a day. It used to be 6oz 6/7 so nothing horribly dramatic but it seems to be working. For the last 3 mornings I've woke up and had to put her straight in the tub clothes and all :(

Thanks so much ladies for all your congrats and well wishes!! XOXOXO!!

I've been carrying around the Digi today (in my purse) I keep expecting the "NOT" to show up...LMAO...I know it's nutty but I haven't pinched myself yet, still feels like a dream!

I hope he's going to be okay Andrea! Hopefully it'll go away soon!
Meg...I LOVE IT!!! I'm so thrilled to have a Bump Buddy!!!

Tomorrow I will call in with my results (even though it's earler than THEY expected..lol) and hopefully I can get in soon for some blood work!

Maybe a Tuesday appointment? Lol I bet they can see u same day!

Thanks so much ladies for all your congrats and well wishes!! XOXOXO!!

I've been carrying around the Digi today (in my purse) I keep expecting the "NOT" to show up...LMAO...I know it's nutty but I haven't pinched myself yet, still feels like a dream!

I hope he's going to be okay Andrea! Hopefully it'll go away soon!
Meg...I LOVE IT!!! I'm so thrilled to have a Bump Buddy!!!

Tomorrow I will call in with my results (even though it's earler than THEY expected..lol) and hopefully I can get in soon for some blood work!

I still have the 2 very positive tests I took with Ronan - on my desk in my office. I still look at them and he's 9 months old. Hahaha.

LOL thats hilarious that you have pee sticks at work :)

Pam :) I don't blame you for carrying those around! .....Trysten is much better tonight :) I just did my final injection THANK GOD....my tummy is soooooo sore this time around :( Praying for good news in the morning :) I gotta be next right? LOL Its gonna be my turn someday sooooon---at least I hope so :)

OMG PAM CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo: :happydance:

Congratulations!! Iv been reading your thread and am SO happy for you x

andrea- you're gotta be next. seems like this thread has definitely got some magic to it!

Bexx :( I dunooooooo I'm bleeding :( :cry: I guess we'll find out tomorrow whats going on :( I am so bummed an DH doesn't know what to say to me :( he feels terrible :(

:( how heavy is it? i'm glad you have an appointment tomorrow so you can (hopefully) get some answers! :hugs:

Andrea..what would be the reason for a bleed? Thinking about you hun. Let us know! Good luck big hugs!

Walking dead is on gals!

I dont know but I'm cramping too :( its not TOO bad...I put a spoiler pic of it on my testing thread :( I dunoooooo.....I need a hug right now so have tears in my eyes welling up been crying on the toilet LOL...now crying in the bed...and DH doesn't understand why I'm crying and I dont either honestly just worried b/c of the bleeding :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->