Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOSH Pam :) I told you I told you OMGOSH :) Those progesterone levels weren't LIKE YOURS so we knew something was up from the beginning OMGOSH OMGOSH :) THIS IS AWESOME...I am literally CRYING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping I get good news on Monday now....I wanna be bump buddies :( lol....I wont be holding my breath though God is in CONTROL and I'm letting him be ;)

That's fabulous!!!!! You have to love that beautiful word, Pregnant :wohoo:
So very happy for you! Congratulations.

I knew it too!! Remember the post I said it still could happen? And look at you! So awesome darlin. So excited for you,,,,,, huge congrats

^^ lol I remember I remember :) We told her an she didnt believe us :) lol!!!!!!!! I even showed her the progesterone level chart ;) an told her she was in the pregnant range ;) LOL

Yay Pam!!!!!! I can't wait for these next 9 months with u!!! Yay!! C'mon andrea! Big hugs love, ur turn <3

Woohooo congrats I just knew it was you andi was talking about on fb

Omg pam i remember u!!!! congrats hun sooo happy for u!!! hh9months!!! xxxx :)

LMAO...ya'll are amazing!!! Thank you so much everyone for being here for me! You've honestly been my rock through all this...LOL...

I will be calling tomorrow morning to let them know! I will then get the blood work done, they will probably make me take one of their tests...lol...but I'm gonna show up with my DIGI!!! LOL!!! I'm starting to wonder now if they are going to treat this like the original plan...HCG shots and the estrogen supplements...guess I will find out tomorrow!

COME ON ANDREA! It's your turn!! LOL!!

Meg...it's gonna be an awesome ride!

Check out my siggy :) whoop! My bloods r on Tuesday!

I am 100% in SHOCK still...I woke up this morning knowing I was going to take the most important test of my life!! I kept thinking, this can't be real! It just can't be! I kept remembering how I felt over the past 2 years and the times when a test would show promise and I would give my hopes up and then get my heart ripped out. So I prepared myself...I had myself ALL worked up for nothing! LMAO!!!!

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Wish I had been here for you. I just recovered my login. BUT CONGRATS. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.. you deserve this more than more people I know. I am so ecstatic. :flower:

Super massive CONGRATS :happydance::happydance::happydance: I've stalked for so long now and you deserve this so much. H&H 8 months to you xxx

Aww thanks hunnnyyyyyy you ladies are awesome....at the ER with Trysten they think he now might have grown an allergy to the cat or dog ;~( but it looks physically like measles!

oh, pam! i took one look at that digi and i am completely covered in goosebumps! there just aren't words! i'm so excited for you!

Aww thanks hunnnyyyyyy you ladies are awesome....at the ER with Trysten they think he now might have grown an allergy to the cat or dog ;~( but it looks physically like measles!

oh no! i hope your lil guy is okay! poor thing!

Hes apparently okay I just want 2nd opinion to make sure hes okay for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->