• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morgan's loading some last minute stuff into the car now...we'll be leaving very shortly.

That's amazing!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Just remember the wise words of Meg...the contractions are warm ocean waves and it's okay to poop!!!!

I can't wait for more updates!!! I'm praying for you all!!

Sorry for the delay. Fully dated, water broken, and waiting for the urge to push. C'mon sprout! Move on down!

I feel so alone in here!!! :( I can't wait to have all my girls back!!

Is it just me, or is this weekend draaaaaaaagging on!!?? I swear, Tuesday is never going to get here!!! I'm ready for my next U/S so I can see my baby!!!

Have you already had a us pam ??? Bet your well exited !!!! :D xx

Hi all I'm cd14 and not sure what cycle I will have lol Pam when ur next Dr appt xx

Today is taking forever to pass, not just the weekend! But I think it feels that way to me because I can't wait for tomorrow! (Walking dead! yay!!)

Hi Hun..I stalked you on one of your other testing threads, the one were you tested early early and kept a few cycles on the thread...I am SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I havent been on in a while because of stuff going on but I was sooo excited to see you thread pop up in the preggie testing one today when I was cruising the site.... :happydance: x a bazillion for you hun!!!!!!

This whole week/end is driving me insane! It's taking forever!!! I want Tuesday to hurry up so I can have my next U/S and PRAYING I see the baby this time...I've been doing better at keeping my emotions in check...but I am still worried (as any pregnant woman would be...lol) I kind of go through stages of not feeling pregnant to totally feeling it...lol...still having symptoms helps alot!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow either!!! Alot more stuff is gonna hit the fan now that Michone found the group (I am so glad she brought the formula!)

Thanks everyone for keeping my thread alive...I still have a LONG journey ahead of me and really want you all to go through it with me :)

Just alittle bit longer!!! Come OOON Tuesday!!! I'm going to call tomorrow morning and afternoon to check for cancelations...can't hurt right? lol

Hey ladies, Im hoping you would be so kind to let me join :).... so I am currently on CD14 and have been tracking with OPK's..... Im pretty sure i got my POS yesterday but I want to upload a pic and see what you think? Its my first time using them, so not sure what to expect. This pic is starting the day I ended my period on Cycle day 5. CD 13 looks most pos and today am feeling the slight cramping that im almost sure is O. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2012-11-25 13.51.41.jpg
    2012-11-25 13.51.41.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to the group! :)

I have done many opk's but not that brand. But in ALL honesty...I can't tell than any of them are positive, even when they are dried...I personally would keep OPKing!!! But that's just me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back