UPDATED with pictures of all 3 tests what do people think? x

Katieb07

mummy to hollie and bump!
Reaction score
Hello all!

Im new to this forum but i was wondering if you lovely people could help me out please?!
I stopped taking the pill only 4 weeks ago so my period more than likely will be late anway, but i took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it was negative, i took another last Saturday which was negative, i took one last night which was negative but i was in a rush going to work, i left the test on the side and when i arrived back home after 2 hours of work there was a faint line in the positive window.
I'm not sure if its me getting my hopes up or not but i would have thought if i was it would have shown up Saturday? Or possibly there wasnt enough levels in my body then?
I have taken a test this afternoon and again there is a faint line there so i am rather confused if i am or not?!

Thankyou xxx

i think you are hun. Did the line today come up before the time limits for the test? If yes then congrats. If no then it could be a evaparation line. Xx

Im trying to upload a photo but i cant seem to find how to do it?! x

I think you might be too, if there's a line in the correct time span however feint it's still a line X X Do one first thing in the morning to be sure.

It came up before 5 minutes today when i did the test hun x

I really hope i am but until i am certain i cant get excited! Thankyou ladys! x
Do you know how to upload pictures at all? Ive taken two one with the result in the window and ive taken the case off to and it still appears to be there x x

Here is the test x

https://sn102w.snt102.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

https://sn102w.snt102.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

sorry guys im trying to post the pics but cant seem to do it!! x x

I'm not sure if I did it correct or not. How do you do it hun? Do you know? X

Here is the picture x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 63
Thankyou every1 I really hope it is! X

Users who are viewing this thread