UPDATED with pictures of all 3 tests what do people think? x

Thankyou so much every1! I'm in total shock I took a test Saturday and it was negative! Ooo it's going to be hard to find out how far gone I am too because I stopped taking the pill only 4 weeks ago but I was due on almost 3 weeks ago but my gp told me that because I stopped taking it it could effect them! X

Thankyou ladies! I took another test this morning (that's 3 now!) but it's even fainter the line than before! It's worrying me now that I could possibly not be even though you very rarely hear of false positives. X x

Thankyou ladies! I took another test this morning (that's 3 now!) but it's even fainter the line than before! It's worrying me now that I could possibly not be even though you very rarely hear of false positives. X x

I'm the same- no darker this morning! Hope we both have more luck tomorrow!

Aw me too hun! How long have you been TTC? X x

Here are all three tests i have taken since Wednesday x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 18
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 21
Aw me too hun! How long have you been TTC? X x

Hi hun, this is cycle 8 and had three faint positives yesterday and today. Going to test with another make in a bit.

what tests have you used hun? I think they seem to be getting darker steadily.

Really hoping that this is for real. x

I used tescos own Hun and I also bought one today from local chemist just a cheap one and when I went to gp I did the test it was feint and I showed the practice nurse age then did one of hers and it did the same so she congratulated me and said you are r
pregnant! Iwasnt sure if it was because I was on antibiotics or something that meant a false result!
Wishing you all the luck Hun I have a feeling you will be if your experiencing the same as me!! Xx

I used tescos own Hun and I also bought one today from local chemist just a cheap one and when I went to gp I did the test it was feint and I showed the practice nurse age then did one of hers and it did the same so she congratulated me and said you are r
pregnant! Iwasnt sure if it was because I was on antibiotics or something that meant a false result!
Wishing you all the luck Hun I have a feeling you will be if your experiencing the same as me!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->