Upset about not having much symptoms.

Rican47

Reaction score
So i'm 5 weeks today and I've had little to no symptoms. I've known I was pregnant since I was 3 weeks and I guess I thought I would have had numerous symptoms by now. I don't have the sore breasts but they are a bit veiny, no nausea but came down with upper respiratory infection right after implantation that I'm still trying to fight off ( I believe immune system became weakened) . I keep telling myself it's because it's still too early. It's my first so the only thing I do have is being hungry, feeling out of breath, fatigue, and light crampiness from time to time. Anyone can relate?

All those last things you mentioned are symptoms! I only had mildly sore boobs and out if breath until a week ago. Now I have nausea and I wish I didn't! Never had it with my first! Yours is either coming, or you are lucky!

Thanks strangegirl! Yeah, my sis says the same thing....She's like everyone is different and the symptoms you do have you will dismiss. Just hate this waiting period and feelings of not feeling pregnant, especially for a control freak like me!

Don't worry it will come! lol With my daughter and this one they didnt come till 6-7 weeks. Then from then till 8.5 weeks I never got off the couch I was so exhausted!

Don't worry it will come! lol With my daughter and this one they didnt come till 6-7 weeks. Then from then till 8.5 weeks I never got off the couch I was so exhausted!

Thanks ! Yeah, try to tell myself to enjoy this time now because once it hits I'll know ,I'll be regretting everything I said. :nope:

I know how you feel! I am 4 weeks pregnant and have known since three weeks. I have been a little nauseous from time to time, also have a few twinges every once in a while, and I am exhausted by the end of the day, but that's about it. Im also belching quite a bit sorry tmi :haha:

Aww lovey don't worry if u don't get any, I knew I was Pregnant from about 4.5 weeks, this is baby no2, and believe or not my only symptom has been fatigue, whereas with Ds I had the works..
I was like you, worried about what's going on, why I haven't got any, I'm nearly 12 weeks now and honestly can say it's normal not to have much, every pregnancy is different xx

Aww lovey don't worry if u don't get any, I knew I was Pregnant from about 4.5 weeks, this is baby no2, and believe or not my only symptom has been fatigue, whereas with Ds I had the works..
I was like you, worried about what's going on, why I haven't got any, I'm nearly 12 weeks now and honestly can say it's normal not to have much, every pregnancy is different xx

Thank you lilbean for your sweet words!! I think that's the issue, it's not that I want these horrible symptoms but for some reason, mentally we tell ourselves that the symptoms will reassure that baby is ok. Just have to keep positive and let nature take its course.:flower:

I know how you feel! I am 4 weeks pregnant and have known since three weeks. I have been a little nauseous from time to time, also have a few twinges every once in a while, and I am exhausted by the end of the day, but that's about it. Im also belching quite a bit sorry tmi :haha:

Smatheson, yeah that was exactly me at 4 weeks. Again, so early, I guess 5 weeks won't make much a difference either :winkwink: so here's to positive vibes and healthy pregnancies all around !

Until around 6 weeks, all I felt was crampiness and tired. And now I'm almost 9 weeks and I've seen the heartbeat on an ultrasound. Don't wory!

You're right, it's too early. And if you are lucky enough to never have substantial symptoms, you should feel blessed, not upset. I was pretty nervous my first trimester because I had no nausea, fatigue, or anything else really, but now at 20 weeks I still feel great and am SO HAPPY that I never had any symptoms!!

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and hardly have any symptoms. I haven't had a single vomit or major queasy bout. I don't feel tired anymore and I think I only did before because I was stressed!!!

I got a private scan a week ago and everything was perfect. So you just don't know what is happening inside you. I still worry daily though! And I will till my next scan (2 weeks)!

I did find this today which made me feel TONS better :)

https://community.babycenter.com/po...less_pregnancy_and_has_healthy_children_alrea

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and hardly have any symptoms. I haven't had a single vomit or major queasy bout. I don't feel tired anymore and I think I only did before because I was stressed!!!

I got a private scan a week ago and everything was perfect. So you just don't know what is happening inside you. I still worry daily though! And I will till my next scan (2 weeks)!

I did find this today which made me feel TONS better :)

https://community.babycenter.com/po...less_pregnancy_and_has_healthy_children_alrea

Thank you ziggie for the link! You're right. It's just amazing how you just don't know exactly what's going on inside you. I know I can't wait for when I have a scan, have first apt the 21st so hope I'll find out when. I'm very happy that you got your scan and got to see the bean healthy. Hope the next weeks come quick for you for your next scan :flower:

I'm 11 weeks and I still don't have many symptoms and everything is fine :). Saw my baby 2 days ago at 10w5d and everything was perfect!

I know how you feel!! I found out at 3w4d and now I am 6w5d and still really have no symptoms...only larger, veiny breast (not really sore) tiredness, some foods sound terrible, but no nausea, and mild cramping that comes and goes occasionally. I know everyone says we are the lucky ones, but it makes it more stressful, especially when you read that women with ms are 4% less likely to miscarriage. I go for my first US on Thursday and I am so nervous and excited, just
Praying to hear the HB and see my little bean!!
Best if luck to you!!! And hopefully we are just "the lucky ones"!!

I know how you feel!! I found out at 3w4d and now I am 6w5d and still really have no symptoms...only larger, veiny breast (not really sore) tiredness, some foods sound terrible, but no nausea, and mild cramping that comes and goes occasionally. I know everyone says we are the lucky ones, but it makes it more stressful, especially when you read that women with ms are 4% less likely to miscarriage. I go for my first US on Thursday and I am so nervous and excited, just
Praying to hear the HB and see my little bean!!
Best if luck to you!!! And hopefully we are just "the lucky ones"!!

Awww. Congrats bbyfever in getting your scan soon. I know everything will go well and hope you can keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->