Upset tummy @ 4 weeks ?

cnsweeney

Reaction score
Hey guys !
So I'm 4w1d today & starting a couple days ago I started getting an upset stomach . But not like nausea / morning sickness type because trust me I know that feeling all too well with my previous pregnancies haha . It's more like a wishy washy feeling in my belly mainly in the evening . I have a lot of gas , sorry tmi. And my stomach gurgles a lot and I get cramps and stuff like when I have to use the bathroom . Then when I go my stools are very loose . Just wondering if anyone else is having this in early pregnancy ? I don't feel like I'm coming down with anything . I feel fine except for those things and still have an appetite .

I've been the same! My loose tummy seems to be easing off now thankfully and was so unlike me! It's a good way to describe it being 'wishy washy' as that's how it is!

Yes, this exactly! Very bloated/gassy with a noisy gurgling stomach and potty emergencies. I wasn't like this with my first. With him, the fatigue was so much worse in the beginning. I don't feel any more tired than every other day I chase a two year old all day! But I'm ready to move past the bloat and gas stage!

Yes, this exactly! Very bloated/gassy with a noisy gurgling stomach and potty emergencies. I wasn't like this with my first. With him, the fatigue was so much worse in the beginning. I don't feel any more tired than every other day I chase a two year old all day! But I'm ready to move past the bloat and gas stage!

Unfortunately I have the tiredness too :( but I'm actually glad for that because before I had such a hard time sleeping at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->