Upset.

S

Serene123

Everythings getting ontop of me :(! I could do with a hug to be honest. I'm mad that I can't use ebay. I'm mad that every other site seems SHIT. I'm mad that I can't find a doppler in a shop. I'm mad that because I broke up with Rich the baby means nothing to him anymore. It's all upsetting me so much. Then I read that crying causes defects and that just makes me more sad, more upset :cry:! I just don't think I can do this much longer.

try take a deep breath hun. you will find a doppler and if you dont find one today thats ok too. im sure you broke up with your ex for the right reasons, try remember what those were. think about the future, your scan seeing your bubs on the screen, and soon holding him/her. why dont you go out for a bit and do something you really like to do, even if its just going to get ureself an icecream.
take a break from all the things youve been thinking about.

hope u feel better..

I think you just worry to much. Try to relax Toria, no one's life is perfect and pregnancy is very difficult for everyone.
Just relax, girl.

Your hormones are all over the place at the moment and everything will feel like too much, like all the other posters have said, try to take your mind off it if you can (i know that's probably not easy..!) get round to friends or family and get that hug... virtual one from me...(((((Toria)))))

I am so sorry. I have a slight feeling what ur feeling as i found out my bf was cheating on me on boxing day.
If you ever feel really down just think your not on your own and you have a baby out of all this.:hugs:

:hugs: I know its really easy to get overwhelmed and upset right now... And probably the best thing you can do is just take a bubble bath, do something you enjoy, and try your hardest not to worry about things. They will work themselves out. As far as your bf, from what I've read, he sounds like a real jerk, and was lucky to be with you to begin with. But I'm pretty sure that even if he doesn't want to be involved right now, when your baby comes, it will be completely different. For now, just relax and take care of you and baby. =)

Just wanted to send some hugs out to you

Everythings getting ontop of me :(! I could do with a hug to be honest. I'm mad that I can't use ebay. I'm mad that every other site seems SHIT. I'm mad that I can't find a doppler in a shop. I'm mad that because I broke up with Rich the baby means nothing to him anymore. It's all upsetting me so much. Then I read that crying causes defects and that just makes me more sad, more upset :cry:! I just don't think I can do this much longer.

Hey girl... I found a site where you can rent a doppler for $25.00
at https://bellybeats.com/

Your in the UK and I'm in the USA, so I don't know how the ordering process will be.

Hope this will help you.

Mellow

Hey, I just look at the site again.

They do offer international shipping great!

Mellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"