upset :-(

kirstyjane13

trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
When me and dp decided to ttc we only told our 2 closest friends and my 2 sisters as didn't want everyone asking how it was going. I told my mum and brother last night only to find out one of my sisters had already told them despite me asking her not to. I'm so upset, it might seem really silly but its mine and dp business and I wanted to tell my family myself. Also now I feel like I've been lying to my mum as I normally tell her everything and I think she's disappointed I didn't tell her straight away. Familys ay!! Xx

Hi Kirstyjane13.
I totally agree with you there. You are not silly. Your sister should have respected your wishes. Its hard when ttc and everyones like "oh any news" "hows things on the baby front" when sometimes especially when af shows you just want to curl up on your own. Its hard aswell when many couples like to get thru through the first trimester safely before telling all.
If you would like to chat/rant anytime im here.
:dust: to you and your OH xx

I'm so sorry girl...it's like when people don't have much going in their life...they use "your news" as their news and it's so not cool!!! :( Just remember this when you do get your BFP to tell everyone in YOUR way and not let anyone use that as "their" news...because that really is the BEST news your gonna get to tell!!! :) and dont worry...even though mum's are dissapointed...I'm sure she understands why and just wants to be there for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->