ur experience on 28 day bloods

ms sunshine

Reaction score
right as title says thats what im going for. when did you go for it? i do temps and opks and he wants me to go on cd21. i always o cd 20. i tried to explain and he said no no you will o 15 dpo. but i have a 10 day lp and a 31 day cycle. we went round and round and he is convinced thats when i will o. said bbt is sometimes wrong????!!!!! anyway what do you think is it too early to test? is 1 dpo enough? and what does it look at, he said its progesterone and to see if theres imbalances is that right? :flower:

I had to have progesterone testing done before my tubal ligation reversal..was routine to make sure surgery was worth the expenses.

I have an irregular cycle..it varies from 29-36 days.. They initially told me to have the test at 21 days, but when I told them I had an irregular cycle, they told me I'd have to use OPKs and then go in 1 week after I got a positive on the OPK test.

So Yes I would say it's too early
1 week after is when I was told to have the blood test done

My obgyn said since my cycles are longer, just go ~3 days after I confirmed O. This cycle ended up being a super irregular long cycle, so instead of being CD25-26 as expected I went for my blood test on CD45! :haha: All the late-cycle test is for is to see if you've got good progesterone levels after ovulation, so doing it when you know you're in the TWW is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->