urgent help wanted christmas

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all long story short as some of you already know me, anyways i am out of hospital for the weekend but bedbound anyways i would be grateful if anyone would/could help me at all as i am stuck and can't get to any stores now:( back in hospital on monday...

anyways looking for some suitable gifts the items i can pay by paypal but need them posted asap as they are for christmas.... emmm items really need to be brandnew or in similar condition suitable presents etc.... anyways anything suitable for the people below lol:

hubby.... muscle man in his 20's (got him alot but out of ideas now)

DS ... train obsessed 4.5year old (got him alot of thomas stuff but might accept more) he is also recently obsessed with singing kettle!

My mum ...in her late 40's not very easy to shop for hates perfume make-up doesn't listen to music or dvd's and isn't good with technology anyways she's size 8-10 clothes.... size 4 feet but anything like snowglobes, paperweight, kinda gifty things......

My dad ... also late 40's i am utterly clueless there, we're not close so anything daddy or dad sentimental not good idea lol he's into star trek csi and his car lol :D

Step-mum ... 40's bigger women 16-18size maybe more into designer stuff jewellery etc, but don't want to spent a fortune on her she likes girly bath stuffs etc....

My sister ... 6years old boxing day very very girly and very mature loves justin beiber or whatever but has all his stuf.... anything suitable there be fantastic!!!!

My mother in Law ... mid 50's very posh women but she's my life i love her without her i would be dead end of. anyways i want some lovely stuff to give her like cute notebooks, bookmarks, anything at all really thats nice but she's a college teacher so has to be kinda classy lol but happy to pay for stuff depending on what the item is as have the money put aside.

also anyone with any gifty bits and bobs as need to get stuff sorted for a few people but not too fussy or even have ideas.... so please if you have gifts you don't want or anything like that thats taking up space please please please post and might get rid of it but could save me soooooo much hassle. i will be forever grateful for any help

thank you alll soooo much in advance i know the ladies on her are just stars!!!

I've got:

Three Boots gift sets - the usual smellys in nice boxes. I think they are Ted Baker? I can get you pics etc if you need them.

Sock Monkey book / kit thing, it has all the instructions for making sock monkeys, really nice.

Thomas 2012 annual

Happyland Rocket

All brand new and perfect, just stuff I didn't need in the end. If they are any good let me know and I'll get you a price, or if you want more info / photos just shout :)

can i have prices and pictures please hun? i am going ebay mad at the moment and just hope the stuff comes in time :(

No probs, I'll sort some pics etc shortly for you :)

Oh, and Argos have a Thomas dressing gown, pJ's and slippers for a tenner at the moment with free delivery, bargain :thumbup:

yeah i have reserved them in about 5 stores hoping someone will go and collect them for me as i am worried they wont get delivered in time lol

hey hun i got my mum a lovely nana braclet of ebay but they do mum ones aswell i will send you the link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARM-BR...END-XMAS-GIFT-/330620768720?pt=UK_Jewellery_W

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->