Urgent help.

Baby boy

Reaction score
So me and guy #1 had been trying to conceive. On August 31 I found out I was pregnant. My lmp was July 24. I went sept 22 for a dating scan. It said I was 7 weeks 4 days. Guy #1 came in me every time we had sex. But on aug 17 I had a guy #2 try to have sex with me. He only put it in once. And I told him no. Cause I wasn’t on birth control. But the ultrasound said date of conception was July 31. I just wanna make sure guy #1 is the baby daddy considering I’m due in just a few weeks. Please help!

So me and guy #1 had been trying to conceive. On August 31 I found out I was pregnant. My lmp was July 24. I went sept 22 for a dating scan. It said I was 7 weeks 4 days. Guy #1 came in me every time we had sex. But on aug 17 I had a guy #2 try to have sex with me. He only put it in once. And I told him no. Cause I wasn’t on birth control. But the ultrasound said date of conception was July 31. I just wanna make sure guy #1 is the baby daddy considering I’m due in just a few weeks. Please help!
Wow. That’s a lot of words for “I need a DNA test”

They count weeks from the first day of your menstrual period. That means your date of conception is actually when you’re 2 weeks pregnant, not from 0. I know it sounds weird, but it’s just how it works.

If your dating scan was correct your date of conception would actually be somewhere around August 14th (if I’m doing to math right...).

If that’s the case having sex with guy #2 on August 17th would put him around the time of conception of your dates are off at all. It’s possible he could be the dad but it sounds unlikely from the details you’ve given. I’d still say a dna test is the safest way to find out who the dad is. Good luck!

Even if me and guy #2 didn’t have sex. He just put it in once? And my lmp on July 24 was super light. And from my ultrasound she told me date of conception was July 31.

Even if me and guy #2 didn’t have sex. He just put it in once? And my lmp on July 24 was super light. And from my ultrasound she told me date of conception was July 31.
Yeah I mean I think it’s unlikely it would happen from just that. But it’s not completely impossible. But if you were 7 weeks and 4 days on September 22 then your conception date would be closer to mid August, not early august. Your conception date is the same as the second week of your pregnancy.

Scan dates are not always accurate, baby can just measure big or small and the dates could all change at the next scan..you can't really rely on them.

However the only way to know for sure about the father would be to have a DNA test like the others said. It's unlikely to be guy number 2 if you didn't have full sex but sperm can be released before ejaculation esp if the man had had an ejaculation prior to your encounter.

Good luck.

I’m confused if guy 2 raped you or if you were cheating on the man you were trying to conceive with?

I’m confused if guy 2 raped you or if you were cheating on the man you were trying to conceive with?
I was wondering the same thing??
Also Sounds like a very young person wrote this??

Only DNA test can confirm. I'm sure the right dad will never know.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing??
Also Sounds like a very young person wrote this??

Only DNA test can confirm. I'm sure the right dad will never know.
It’s probably not real. There were two similar but different posts in different areas, both by brand new posters, within a short time. Surely anyone old enough to actually have sex/ttc knows that a DNA test is the only way to know?

It’s unlikely to be guy #2 but there is still a chance and the only way to know for sure is to get a DNA test.
Whatever the circumstances here, I hope you’re okay and getting any support you need.

It’s probably not real. There were two similar but different posts in different areas, both by brand new posters, within a short time. Surely anyone old enough to actually have sex/ttc knows that a DNA test is the only way to know?
I was just like what..crazy. if u old enough to have sex than they should know DNA test only to truly know. Didn't see other posts.

Oh gees. Isn't this just a right hot mess!!

Agreed with the others, if this is serious just save yourself the hassle and get a DNA test.. and BE HONEST with both potential fathers. Nothing good ever comes from hiding or lying about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->