URGENT!! Please help me - do I need to BD tonight??

AllIWant

Reaction score
Hi guys

Sorry for this but could I PLEASEEEE have some advice.

I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid and now on CD goodness knows what. Annnnyway, got a positive OPK yesterday (Monday) and I now have a fade-out pattern. We BD'd Saturday, Sunday and Monday (day of +OPK), and we are both feeling REALLLLLY over it and not keen tonight.

Can I have some advice - have we done enough or do we really need to bd tonight? Would tomorrow morning be ok?

I don't chart but I have a suspision that I have already O'd - I've had a massive headache the last two days and had cramping this afternoon, and this evening (first in so long) I'm not having any hot flashes (which I get so much with Clomid) and instead I just generally feel warmer than I usually do. HOWEVER, I don't want to assume and then miss out!

Hubbys sperm is normal its just we really really can't be bothered tonight.

Last month we stopped BD'ing after the positive OPK and it didnt work... (however this month I am also taking mucinex as well for better CM)

Please please please give me some advice ladies!

Hi if it was me i would bd for a full wk so i think you should just so your 100% covering all your chances of getting pregnant i wish you the best of luck :)

I think you would be okay to wait until the morning. From what I have heard, sperm can live up to three days in your body...so if you BD'd last night and even if ou O'd today, you still have a chance of conceiving. Plus, I have heard that it is actually better to BD every other day, as it lets your OH's sperm build up and is stronger :winkwink:

:dust:

Hi if it was me i would bd for a full wk so i think you should just so your 100% covering all your chances of getting pregnant i wish you the best of luck :)

No.. Its better to BD every other day! Its okay to BD the day of a positive and after. But I would not suggest BD every day in a row for a week. The sperm need a chance to rebuild themselves. And its actually said they are better quality if you don't use them everyday.

Take a break:winkwink: Sperm can easily live for 3-4 days (DD is the proof of it :) ) So have a relaxing evening, and BD again tomorrow for the last time!

Thanks ladies. I ended up falling straight asleep when we went to bed LOL, and then this morning we did attempt to BD, but OH was quite simply too tired. Tonight it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->