urgently need a fridge freezer and a cooker cheaply.

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all long story short i really need a fridge freezer and a cooker by about thursday next week but i have very little money let over to spent. anyone got any ideas where the best place to go would be

i need something thats more than 5ft height wise, but no more than 59cm width wise.... doesn't really matter make or model but want to keep as low as possible, doesn't need to be frost free but extra plus.

cooker looking for good one but think it has to be electric. wanting oven and grill with four hobs. (if that makes sense) doesn't need to be fan assisted but would be a plus.

Anyways any advice would be great looked on compare sites but can't really see anything....

I don't really want to spend too much but I think my max buget would be £200ish for the fridge freezer and anybe about £250-£300 for cooker max.....

thank you xxx

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/essen...mpid=display~RR~Household Appliances~03506629

Fridgefreezer. There are cheaper on there but the freezer is quite small.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/essen...mpid=display~RR~Household Appliances~04998036

This cooker is the cheapest one but very basic.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/new-w...mpid=display~RR~Household Appliances~06282251

This one has a separate grill. Just costs a bit more.

I think theyre cheapest you're going to get without compromising too much. Currys also do next day delivery. If all else fails maybe you could try freecycle and make do for the time being with whatever you could get from there and buy something more ideal when the time is right.

I got my fridge freezer free when i moved house. It has been fine and we have quickly adapted to the very tiny freezer!
Good luck!

comet have some great offers to hunny you should get what your looking for with the budget you have and they can deliver within a few days xx:thumbup:

thanks my mother in law said that comet and curry's weren't the best play to go cause although they have sales they hike up the orginal price to make it seem more lol

i am going to keep eye on gumtree i really need to get it quick do you guys know how long they take to deliver?

have you tried these people?

www.appliancesonline.co.uk/

Just had a quick look and it seems they do have what you're looking for at the right prices; I ordered our appliances from them when we moved into this flat and cannot fault their service either. The washing machine we have; is only just now 'on clearance' in tesco and STILL costs more than we got it for from this site over two years ago now. Our washing machine, cooker and decent sized fridge freezer cost only about £700 altogether xx

do you know what delivery time is like?

It was literally a few days from when we ordered; it had to be as we moved into a new flat and needed the stuff urgently, we looked at many other sites and they were quoting anything from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months for delivery, there was no way we could wait that long! We had to ditch our old washer and fridge/freezer from our old place as they were close to the end of their life that it wasn't worth putting them through the strain of moving them here so with agreement we left them for the new people, and our old place was gas so we needed an electric cooker pronto. As far as I remember when you order you're given a choice of delivery dates and times over the next few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->