Urine Beta... worried

BobDog

In Limbo...
Reaction score
Hey, so i was at the GP yesterday, i told her of my fading lines and how painful my hips are (to the point that i just cant climb the stairs and getting in and out of the car is more pain than it's worth.) she said i had to take a urine sample to the lab at the hospital and sent me on my way. she did however refer me to the EPU.

anyway, if it weren't so painful to get in and out of the car then that would have been no problem and i would have taken it in at 8.30 this morning. but as it stood, i had a hard time getting out of bed cos of my hips, i had a hard time collecting the sample cos of my hips. basically i cant spread my legs or twist my pelvis for pain.

in the end i powered through and collected the sample. but i was stuck for almost 5 hours in pain. i couldn't bring myself to move because it was like i ripped something in my pelvis. now when i walk i feel and hear a sucking noise... Like when you suck air through your teeth and tongue. you know what i mean? :shrug:

anyway i tested with a HPT and it was negative this morning. so i'm worried that the Beta is also going to be negative and they are just going to leave me in this state?

Hi hon. Sorry....I'm confused. You're having negative hpts at 5w6d? I'm so sorry you're going through this. I would think that your tests should show a line if you're pregnant, but I know that some people don't get lines until late, but I think that's very rare. Have you had a scan yet? Hope you're okay.

ETA: Just re-read that your lines are fading. The hook effect does happen, but they shouldn't be negative:( So sorry hon.

it's a start white test line. :( i'm absolutely gutted. i allowed myself to be happy about being pregnant.

i'm not bleeding or anything, a few cramps but just the same as i'd been having from when i think implantation happened. BB's still tender and tingly nips. still feeling quiffy in general. MS gone. just the hip pain that's causing real issues. if my test from this AM's urine beta is negative or low, they are still going to send me for a scan because something's not right. i know it. and from what the GP says, there is a possibility of ectopic, and they want to rule that out.

i know i feel gutted but mostly numb right now. i just don't know what to do with myself.

I'm so sorry. I wish I had words that could comfort you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->