urine infection!!

drink lots of water or cranberry juice. I dont like taking anti-biotics so i always try this first and it usually works. I only go docs as last resort but ye water and cranberry juice usually work for me

Really depends how bad it is, before Jessica i got them all the time, sometimes drinking lots would clear it but mostly u will need antibiotics to clear it completely otherwise it will reacurr. Kx

Hey hun oh god i used to suffer with these, cranberry juoce works great, if you find it too sour then dilute it with water .... erm what else wash with warm water regulary also avoid using soap/show gel down there for a while, i cannot use this anyway as it irrates my bits :blush: hope its clears soon hun x

defo cranberry juice.... and lots of it

:hugs: hope you feel better soon :( I have been getting them on and off throughout this whole pregnancy :(

Thankfully its a bit better now! just hurts at the end of every weee :blush:

i tried everything, 2L of cranberry, loads of water, vitamin c tablets, bicarbonate soda in water :sick: at least it stop me needing the wee every two secs and nothing comes out! lol thanks girls

+ i read that most antibotics of urine infections, you cant take while bf :(

THANKS GIRLS :flower:

Yeah agree with the others, cranberry juice!! But dont take it if you take any blood thinnning drugs, such as warfarin, as it interacts with it. Also when the infection clears up, have a glass every few days to keep it at bay xxx

:hugs: hope you feel better soon; i too was going to suggest cranberry juice xx

i drank 3 cartons of cranberry from tescos, you know the ones they do 3 for however much?? that got rid of it!! i took antibiotics for water infections all thru pregnancy, so i'd have thought it was OK when BF??xx

i drank 3 cartons of cranberry from tescos, you know the ones they do 3 for however much?? that got rid of it!! i took antibiotics for water infections all thru pregnancy, so i'd have thought it was OK when BF??xx

I looked on google, asking about urine infections and bf, and this women had to stop bf while she took antibiotics and give her baby a bottle! and even if i was to consider this, Ava wont even take a bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->