Urine tests ..... blood and protein

Yvonne1

Reaction score
Hi girls I had my urine tests yesterday and had a few things identified in my urine

including traces of blood
and ketermines

So i have been asked to eat and drink more to get rid of the traces of ketermines

The traces of blood were explained as reminents of the bleeding / spotting I had at 6 weeks -

But wasnt worried until this morning I had some spotting again!! So my question is has anyone else had this situation and what were the outcomes?

I am going to call the doctor and the EPU to see if I can get another scan but not sure they will give me one. But will call them to let them know anyway!

Yxx:hissy:

Hiya. I spotted brown at about 7 weeks, then again at 8 but pink that time. Had a scan at 8+6 and they could see an implantation bleed. I then had a big red bleed around 11 weeks then no more and everything is fine. Lots of women get implantation bleeding but you should go to the EPU for a scan as they can see if that's what it is. They told me to expect more bleeding afterwards and not to worry unless it was loads and with cramping - it was very reassuring!

I had spotting n a slight bleed a around 6-7 weeks. It stopped so didnt worry. Had my booking in appointment at 10 weeks n i was told i had blood in my urine. So she booked me in for an early scan that week. Everything was fine in the scan n baby looked healthy.

Good luck im sure everything will be ok! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->