US - Teen Mom 2 .. Any addicts?

Jenelle- I knew moving in with her friend was a bad idea. Every idea this girl has is a bad one. What now? Go crawling back to mommy saying she's changed?

Kailyn- That does seem like a lot of money for child support. I don't know a lot about the situation though.

Leah- I agree with Corey when he said they "jump into things". It's true. They jumped into having kids, getting married, getting their trailer, getting divorced, and now Leah has jumped into having a kid and getting married with another guy. I think that's the first time something Corey said made sense! :haha:

Chelsea- Adam is a loser! That is all.

I love how open and honest Chelsea is with her dad. She talks about it with her mom but gets honest and teary in talking to her dad. She has a great family I just wish she would have more self esteem and realize Adam's issues are not because of her or what she does/doesn't do for him. He is selfish and miserable.

I'm not sure why Janelle is on the show? She has an obvious personality disorder and can't get along with anyone and she just freaks out randomly. I'm just uncomfortable watching her. I wish her the best but I would love for her to be replaced. Poor jace.

Lol... ok my house is NOT as bad as Leah's... that basement was disgusting and I totally feel she had every right to be upset about the housing situation. A new fucking truck does not trump a safe and clean place to bathe your children. Corey has never been good at compromise, its sad but obvious why they split up.

Jenelle is such a mess, she needs serious therapy and while she makes her own drama, she also needs to be away from her mom and around some stable, good influences. I feel so bad for Jace with a mom who is in and out of his life and a grandmother who managed to raise a daughter as messed up as Jenelle is now raising him and doing god knows what to him in the process.

Kailyn... that is more child support than mos people get, but I don't think its too much if it includes daycare but I don't think he goes to daycare? I think Joe is a selfish asshole though for not paying for necessities for his child, saying she needs to work more and all because he wants to put his money towards his music career? yeah.. good luck with that.

I feel for Chelsea... its not unusual to be that dumb about a guy at that age, its just harder with a child in the picture. She needs to get over him but I know its easier said than done. I think Adam's mom needs to tell him to stop messing with Chelsea's head and to just not be with her if he isn't going to be committed.

Someone told me the other day that chelseas Adam is dead :s

Does anyone know if it is true?

Someone told me the other day that chelseas Adam is dead :s

Does anyone know if it is true?

No, it's not true. Maybe that person was getting him mixed up with Farrah (from Teen Mom the original series) and her daughter's father - he passed away in a car accident (his name was Derek).

OMG, spoiler for next week's episode... Does Kailyn cheat on Jordan with Jo?! In the previews there is a bit where Jordan says he doesn't trust Kailyn to be alone with Jo.. Then Jo asks Kailyn if she wants him to spend the night?! So.. what's going on? I was so proud of Kailyn moving on and getting her independence.. Jo is no good for her.. :nope:

And Janelle.. smh. I see she cries because she's lost her marijuana privileges, but not when she gave up custody of Jace. What a trainwreck of a girl she is.

Just saw last night's episode.. (SPOILER ALERT)

Janelle - Glad to see she is going to rehab, hopefully she will get her life in order, although by the looks of her legal woes today, it doesn't look like it. And how was she eligible for a full scholarship in Cali, all expenses paid? :huh: Geez, I wish I was addicted to weed! :haha:

Chelsea - Not much to say, except I give kudos for her not letting Adam watch their daughter alone, especially if he's never done it before. What right does he have to get mad over not seeing her? He was a shitty father and all the sudden he wants Aubree for a night? Is it me, or does it seem like Adam uses his daughter to pick up chicks? :wacko:

Kailyn - Upset that she's catching feelings for Jo again, although understandable. And cannot believe he spends the night! Jordan seems like a good dude, I just hope Kailyn knows how lucky she is to be with a guy who treats her son good and understands her situation. But it looks like she is going to lose it all.. :nope:

Leah - OMG, cannot believe how she cheated on Corey a week before their wedding! I would be SO furious! I completely understand the reason for the divorce. She's cheated before and her excuse was that they weren't having sex and she was drunk? Disgusting. I'm sorry if I'm harsh but seeing the pain in Corey's eyes.. :nope: I cannot believe Leah.. Not only was she not thinking about him, she wasn't thinking of their family or daughters.

Ugh.. Kailyn, you're a moron...

I was surprised Chelsea passed the practice test, lol.. she usually doesn't come across as very smart :haha:
(though I was proud to hear her say no to Adam watching Aubrey on his own)

I wonder how long Corey has been sitting on that knowledge..it would explain a lot about his recent behavior towards her. I do remember how things were messed up before their wedding though... Corey pushed her so hard, was so rough with her about not being ready to get married. It was either marry him or lose him... too much pressure and wasn't very fair. I'm guessing she thought she wasn't going to go through with it and that she was going to lose Corey anyway when she did it.
Though I think her excuses she offered were disgusting too. I felt so bad for Corey...

Jenelle- It must be nice to be able to get FREE entrance to a great treatment center so quickly for smoking weed.

Kailyn- Such a teenage thing to do, start liking Joe again after spending a couple hours together.

Chelsea- Her dad must be loaded! I love his house!

Leah- What an idiot.

Did you guys also see Kailyn pull Isaac out of the car? (might have been unseen moments episode)... he had a huge puffy jacket on and wasn't even buckled in. I'm just hoping that was a 2nd take for the cameras and not that she drove without him strapped in at all (or even strapped with that super puffy coat wouldn't have been very safe).

Leah- I figured she'd cheat again. They were together all of a month before she got pregnant then they broke up for a few months, got back together were engaged all of a month, married for 6 months then divorced. Of course things went WAY TOO fast!

She should've called off the wedding or even dumped Corey. Just because you have children together doesn't mean you should get hitched.

Kailyn- I'm still trying to figure out how she did this complete 180, by letting Jo come over, before she didn't want him to know where she lived, and then being nice to him. They're always at war with each other. She is always causing unnecessary problems for herself.

Jordan- I felt like he should've canned it when he whined about Jo coming over. He really doesn't have any input in the matter and is really just the third wheel. That's what happens when you date single mothers with the father still in the picture.

Jenelle- I love how she breaks down crying saying she's so bored, has nothing to do, and no one. Erm, how's about trying to be a mother to your son????!!!

It's good that she's getting help but I doubt it's going to help. That girl needs some long term psychological help.

Chelsea- I am too surprised she passed one of the tests. She must have free time since Adam isn't in the picture to study.

Kailyn- What's so funny is that she didn't once apologize to Jordan for cheating. She didn't think she did anything wrong and kept on trying to justify her actions!!! When she told her friend she wanted to help Jordan understand her position, I rolled off the couch laughing.

In regards to Jo, I knew he was going to turn down another shot with Kailyn. I'm willing to bet he's been using her for sex quite some time now..how he just dropped the case with the child support, then her going from not wanting Jo to know where she lived to having him come over to visit Issac when the child could just as easily go to his parent's home. I knew she was going to be all whiny when she ended up with 0 boyfriends. She needs to be single for a while.

Corey and Leah- I really felt bad for him when Leah was emptying the living room. Don't have any pity for Leah. Her actions have consequences. Welcome to the real world.

Chelsea- She never gives herself a lengthy time period to actually get over Adam. The girl lacks major self discipline and I blame that on how she was raised. If she really wanted to have a little family, then she should've used protection. Adam isn't daddy material, much less husband.

Jenelle- I felt like the whole act at rehab was her putting on a show for the cameras. There's no way she's instantly cured and I'm not exactly buying bipolarity. How about she's a mouthy, rebellious teenager who needs to be actually reprimanded by her mother (maybe call the Supernanny:haha::haha:) or move out for good and learn to live in the real world.

I hope this is the end of Teen Mom 2..I'm so sick of Jenelle and Chelsea. They need some new girls.

Holy crap Armywife84 you're preaching to the choir! I feel exactly the same way about the show, I almost peed my pants watching because it was sooooo ridiculous.:thumbup: Just shaking my head at all the bullsnot!

IDK how I manage to continuously watch this show being a LTTCer. :shrug:

Then again, some of these girls are a perfect example of how NOT to parent. Perhaps, I should take notes. :haha:

These girls make me so thankful for my drama-free life!!!!

I felt so bad for Corey at the end where he's sitting in his empty house....they went from being a family to separate so fast! I wonder how long he was sitting on the cheating knowledge too...it does explain his behavior during the previous few episodes. Leah - what an idiot. She kept talking about loving her little family....cheating right before your wedding doesn't really fit into the whole family picture!! I really liked those two together and I'm sad that they didn't work out. I feel really sad for Corey...in spite of his hillybilly accent and them having to subtitle him most of the time... :)

Kailyn - all I can say is HAHAHA! Jo totally used her and she got exactly what she deserved! I couldn't believe it when she was justifying her actions to Jordan...um, you cheated. There really isn't any justification in that. And she was surprised that he left?? Um really?? I'm glad she's single now. She really annoys me.

Chelsea needs to get a clue. Adam = loser. Stop trying to create your fantasy of a perfect little family...it isn't going to happen.

Jenelle...waste of space. 'nuff said. I wasn't a big fan of Jace's new haircut....he looked so OLD!!

I'm going to miss my Tuesday night trashy TV....anyone know what's up next? Another round of 16 and Pregnant? Teen Mom season 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->