US - Teen Mom 2 .. Any addicts?

AirForceWife7

Mama to Brenna.
Reaction score
:haha: I am! I'm reaaalllllyyy excited to hear if all the rumors I have been hearing are true!

Such as, apparently since Corey & Leah have divorced, Corey has hooked up with & is currently dating Nikkole from 16 & Pregnant! I also want to see how all the drama with their divorce after 6 months of marriage unfolds :-k

I also want to see what new crimes Jenelle has committed & if she will be serving time! (Which she should) Also hoping that she has cleaned up her act & given up the drugs. Oh, & kicked Kieffer (I call him reefer, :haha:) to the curb! I heard that she was in an accident & Jace was in the back seat :nope: Her wrist was badly sprained but Jace was okay thanks to being strapped in his car seat! I also hope Jenelle & her mom are getting along better, for that baby's sake.

Haven't really heard much of anything about Kailyn .. other then she is a full time student & is still dating Jordan. Good for her! :thumbup: Jo (Her FOB & ex) for some reason always creeps me out .. oh & apparently he is launching his own rap career! You can go youtube his rap videos if you like :haha:

Haven't really heard much about Chelsea either, but she has passed her GED test! God for her :thumbup: Her FOB still, and always will be, a dousche in my opinion. He treats her like crap & doesn't even care to see Aubree. Oh, & he cheated so many times on Chelsea! Megan, Chesea's best friend, gave birth to her son in July (I think, could be wrong though!). I was shocked when I heard that!

Anyway, just really looking forward to all the drama & seeing if there's any truth to these rumors! It airs Tuesday, December 6th at 10pm :thumbup:

I am OBSESSED :rofl:

I am obsessed with the lot of them teen mom/teen mom 2/16 and pregnant..quite embarrassing since I'm long past a teen let alone a teen mom.:blush:

I hope Jenelle sorts herself out and gets baby Jace back from her mum, though I can definitely see where she gets her craziness from!

I have to watch it online a couple of days later though cos I'm in the UK :nope:

ah, other addicts!! :) I can't wait! :) I love all these shows! It just makes me feel better about my own life :haha:

I am obsessed too. and sadly I amalmost old enough be these girls mom if i had been a teen mom .....but I am hooked:)

I am obsessed too. and sadly I amalmost old enough be these girls mom if i had been a teen mom .....but I am hooked:)

OMG... don't say that... I don't want to think about that possibility.. makes me feel old! Sadly, I am almost old enough to be their moms too :dohh:

Such as, apparently since Corey & Leah have divorced, Corey has hooked up with & is currently dating Nikkole from 16 & Pregnant! I also want to see how all the drama with their divorce after 6 months of marriage unfolds :-k

REALLY? Hmmmm.....

I can't decide who is my favorite trainwreck: Jenelle or Amber. Probably Amber. But will have to settle for Jenelle this go 'round.

I'm still waiting for the new episode to become available online! I can't wait to watch it!!

Omg.. so I was totally disgusted at Chelsea giving her daugher juice in a bottle, and not only that but a FULL bottle of juice... :nope:
Adam was a total douche and disgusting and she's such a moron for even thinking of it.

What a pathetic pumpkin patch she went to, lol! Makes me think it was totally staged just for them.

Jennelle - your mom is not trying to control your life, she's trying to fucking SAVE it from your own bad choices.. grow up already!
Then of course watching that fight at the end, her mom pushes and pushes and is incredibly immature and then of course Jenelle snaps at her
I think she is a much worse mom than Amber.. at least Amber WANTS to be a parent and tries.

Kailyn.. its not cool to have your child around someone you are dating without the father's knowledge and consent... I dont' care if you don't want a fight with him, he has a right to know.

Corey needs to learn to trust.. thats ridiculous that he wants to keep her from getting a job because he thinks she's going to flirt left and right. I think the fact that she cheated with an ex-boyfriend means more than if she cheated with a new guy.. she had a history there, she's not just going to hook up with any guy.

Those Jersey shore commercials were annoying as hell :haha:

dunno if you UK ladies have watched it but the first new episode is available on sidereel.com :thumbup:

Love the Teen Mom series! Its hard to watch sometimes. Janelle has a lot of issues obviously but her moms reactions are pretty crazy too. So much dysfunction. I really like Leah an Corey is a great dad and husband. Chelsea is my favorite and Adam a deadbeat. Etce etc . In the end there is so much hope for them, they are so young and still have so much hope and purpose in life to change or succeed and fulfill dreams. Sounds corny but I see the possibilities. Not for keefer reefer though, he is a pothead slug, ugh.

Jennelle - your mom is not trying to control your life, she's trying to fucking SAVE it from your own bad choices.. grow up already!
Then of course watching that fight at the end, her mom pushes and pushes and is incredibly immature and then of course Jenelle snaps at her
I think she is a much worse mom than Amber.. at least Amber WANTS to be a parent and tries.

:

So true!

in the uk the new teen mom starts the 14th off december on mtv i have sky plused it. i think its at 9pm

i love that show i was a teen mum so i can relete to it lol doesnt feel that long ago even though she is 16 now lol.

the teen mom that starts in uk on 14th dec is the original one though with amber, farrah, etc.
tink we have only had one series with leah and jeanelle etc. the last episode of that was leah and corey getting married. thast the last episode that aired in the uk.
we are so far behind!

So on the first episode Chelsea said she hadn't talked to Adam in months, and suddenly he is back. I've got the feeling he wasn't around for awhile because neither were the MTV cameras. Now that they are back, suddenly he's interested again. But not in her, but in being on TV. jerk.

So who watched episode 2 last night? :D

That fight between Jenelle & Keiffer ... my god :shock: That makes me happy that Jace is not in Jenelle's custody. If he was, he'd be around all that nonsense with Jenelle & Kieffer. The drugs, physical and verbal abuse, etc. :nope: Although, I'm not going to lie, I think Jenelle's mom has some major problems of her own. If you ask me, I don't think either of them can provide a stable living condition for that poor child. I think he should've been given up for adoption to a loving family.

I'm glad that Kailyn is trying to move out of her mom, Suzy's. I remember in Kail's 16 & pregnant episode Suzy always put her boyfriend before Kailyn & she still continues to do it. Suzy's boyfreind even left a note in Kailyn's room (unbeknownst to Kail's mom) calling Kail "trash" :nope: I'm sorry, but that is completely untrue. If you ask me, being a full time student, working constantly hours & hours, not being on welfare, all the while providing everything for her son (besides a home) sounds far from trash to me. Sounds like mama's boyfriend needs a reality check!

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. When, oh when will you learn that Adam is a douschebag? I am sorry you need surgery on your knee but he is the last person you need for comfort in your life. Oh yeah, by the way, any "man" who calls his daughter a "little bas.tard" needs a good ass kicking. It still baffles me that you can even think about getting back with him. What are you on, now ... Second chance #12? :wacko: (He calls Aubree that name in the episode 3 sneak peek I believe, It's on MTV.com)

Leah ... I'm so sorry what Ali is going through. I'm sorry that she must be sedated for an MRI again, as well. The good news though is that she will not need brain surgery! Try & keep your chin up, love. The hard times will come to an end. Although it deeply saddens me that I know you & Corey are getting divorced this season. Awful, awful.

I watched it last night.
Am I the only one wondering where the hell Chelea's mom has been? Maybe I never paid attention before but suddenly she's a major part of her life?
I am not surprised she is back with Adam... she just won't ever learn.. ARGH

Jenelle - clearly has major issues with wanting to feel loved... gee.. I wonder why? She needs help and I feel so bad for her son :( I am sort of glad though because as extreme as her situation is, its not THAT unusual for a teen parent to have such instability. So its a good balance to the Macis and Kailyns.

Kailyn - While I think she has her head on right 90% of the time, and think she's totally right in moving out.... her immaturity shows through with her moving out without even telling her mom!

Its got to be extra hard for Leah to see the direct comparison of what Ali should be doing and isn't. I don't know how she handles it on a daily basis.. I think I would be overwhelmed with it and worry constantly but she seems to keep it under check a lot of the time. I hate that Corey's answer is always 'everything will be fine' ... um... not always damnit :(

I cannot get over the yelling that goes on between Jenelle and her mom in front of Jace! Like control yourselves in front of the baby! That kid is going to need some major counselling when he gets older...

I agree with what others have said regarding Chelsea. Adam is a douche and although I'm not surprised that she is getting back with him, I still wish she'd see his true colors. And lisaf, you're right - where the hell has Chelsea's mom been all this time?? I'm thinking that it has to do with the MTV cameras.....

I can't get past Corey and Leah's accents....I love that they have to put subtitles in pretty much every time Corey speaks...

lol
Don't miss the special after the episode tonight! First off Chelsea and Leah's hair look AWFUL on that thing... chelsea - platinum blonde is NOT a good look on you! Looks like a bad wig

I can't believe Jennelle's mom is taking her back in again.
Felt so bad for Leah and Corey tonight... it was nice to see Corey break down a bit since he's usually so stoic and tells Leah everything will be fine, its nice to see he can worry too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->