US TTC Buddy ?

dodgegirl

Reaction score
I have talked to a lot of people on here, but wanting to connect with one person. I am 33 and TTC #1 a little different route than most. I'm going to coparent with my guy friend who is gay. We are doing at home insemination, our first insem is in 2 weeks ! Was hoping to have something in common with my TTC buddy and someone that is non judgmental :)

I have talked to a lot of people on here, but wanting to connect with one person. I am 33 and TTC #1 a little different route than most. I'm going to coparent with my guy friend who is gay. We are doing at home insemination, our first insem is in 2 weeks ! Was hoping to have something in common with my TTC buddy and someone that is non judgmental :)

Hi!! Im glad that your so open about your life and your choices! I am a 30 year old Canadian, Im in a heterosexual relationship but I opened a sexual education center in a major canadian city and I have to say that it opened my eyes to so many different and great stiuations. Id love to offer some support to you in your journey!! I have always thought that "family" was not just a mother and father but all sorts of different people coming together for the benifit of a child. Hope that you find some common ground here, although even if you dont find someone in your exact situation, you might find some supportive ladies regardless! Good Luck!

Hi!! Im glad that your so open about your life and your choices! I am a 30 year old Canadian, Im in a heterosexual relationship but I opened a sexual education center in a major canadian city and I have to say that it opened my eyes to so many different and great stiuations. Id love to offer some support to you in your journey!! I have always thought that "family" was not just a mother and father but all sorts of different people coming together for the benifit of a child. Hope that you find some common ground here, although even if you dont find someone in your exact situation, you might find some supportive ladies regardless! Good Luck!

Thank u !! I think we would get along great. Looks like u love dogs as much as i do ;) i only hv one but would hv lots if i could!! Thxs for your support ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->