USA Disney Store - So jealous in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I ordered last year to Scotland and it went fine, I did have to email them about some problem I was having checking out first, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was! They sorted it through email anyway though!

:thumbup:

How much roughly do they charge for shipping, and do you pay the estimated taxes etc upfront?

Thanks x

Ooo I'd be very interested in knowing rough shipping prices please Hun they have some great bits on there which we don't have here xx

Be careful with import tax, you might end up spending just ascmuch as you'd gone to the uk store x

I can't remember if I had to pay import tax up front or not, but I definitely didn't have to pay anything this end to get it delivered, so not sure if I payed up front or I was just lucky...​

:shrug:

Will probably be ordering again the end of this month so will update then :thumbup:

I was told to add an extra 20% as a estimate of what the import tax could be. If the Disney Store were to label the parcels as gifts it would be excluded but they do not do this so your parcel is more than likely to be picked up on x

following for updates, ive posted a similar thread didnt see this, please update with how it goes x

I'd love to know how it goes too :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g