use of egg whites as lubricant

Oh yeah - I forgot - I drink three litres of water a day - the grapefruit is just 100ml as I hate it as well - but drink the pink one as its not as bad. Needs must.

THREE LITRES! lol. thats a lot. i thought it ws more like three pints. lol.
Well if i dont have to drink a lot of it its worth a try. Back to asda after work it is. lol.
xx

I live in a desert - so have to drink lots, plus work out quite a bit - the grapefruit is gross - but its the first thing in my tummy in the morning, and once its down I just forget about it - I hold my nose and toss back the glass.

Oh right, well thats understandable then. lol. I will give it i try. Willing to try anything after this long
xx

I have a question... I know I am fertile (seriously not trying to brag) and if I try to use any of these suggestions, is it possible I could get the opposite affect?

As long as its a natural solution it should only improve your situation - however, if you are going to use Robitussin make sure its the one with pure Gaufinesin (nothing else as it can dry up your CM). The reason I take everything is not to create, but rather to lengthen. Hope this helps.

Yes it does help Caterpiller! Thank you very much! :)

thats ok laura, i just didnt want u gettin a nasty infection, its effing horrible!

It's bad enough if you get a UTI while TCC - never mind a case of omelette vag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"