Used pull out method while ovulating.. 6 dpo

newlywed2013

Reaction score
So my daughter just turned 13 months, we aren't planning on trying again fora while.

Last Friday/Saturday I had O pains, then sunday we dtd (we use the pull out method :blush: ) so he pulled out, cleaned off, and went back for more, which he doesnt usually do, I know it's a slim chance, but I cant stop stressing over it, and the past couple days my hips are killing me, like crampy. And I feel really bloated :dohh:

I'd be so happy to have another, we are only waiting because my husbands job takes him everywhere, and he's only home every other weekend, plus I just started a new job beginning of July.

2-3 dpo- strong sense of smell
5-6 dpo- strong sense of smell (dd breath smelled god aweful) bloated, crampy

I am in almost the exact situation as you! I had o pain fri/sat and we Dtd unprotected on Sunday. I wasn't expecting this so wasn't monitoring fertile signs at all. My DS turns one next week. We want another but not yet. I go back to work in two weeks and if we got a BFP now it would be tight to accumulate enough work hrs for me to get a paid leave. Also I had a c section last time and getting pregnant again this close to my last delivery means I would be guaranteed to have another section. Just have to wait and see. Bbs are tender on and off but could be related to bf still. Had some mild cramps but could just be hyper aware. Otherwise I'm moody but who wouldn't be with this stress!

I think you are both safe. There is a tiny chance. Actively trying couples have a 30% chance I believe? DH and I had been using the pull out method since my 4 yr old was born. Either way, GL to you both. My two are close in age (2yrs and 13 days apart) and it's amazing to see how close they are.

Bbs still tender with on off cramping. Stuffy nose.

Normally I would believe you, but the two times I've been pregnant it only took one cycle of trying. The first time it was just one night. So I know it happens to me, even if it is only a 30% chance. Plus, I seem to have the worst luck. But thank you.

If he urinated between times, I think you are probably ok. If he didnt, then that's another story.

If he urinated between times, I think you are probably ok. If he didnt, then that's another story.

He didn't, he literally wiped off and went right back in.

I bought a 2 pack of store brand frer today just in case

Feeling fine this am. All symptoms have gone. Maybe I'm good

Lol! I'm all excited about it! I do want another I have baby fever so bad! It's just not great timing, I started a job in July and hubby works out of state and is home only every other weekend.

I'm going to be sad if we aren't pregnant

I think I am 7 dpo. Bb tenderness and some twinges are still happening on and off. I'm fluctuating between nervousness and bad timing and being excited for the possibility of another.

Me too anonymous, as far as being nervous and excited.

Idk, I just have this feeling. We'll see. I want to test so bad but I know it's too early. I am robot maybe tuesday, will be 10dpo

Well I just had a couple spots, like pin heads, of blood when I wiped, same thing happened when I got pregnant with my daughter. I guess if I don't have full force af by morning I will test!

Ugh I think the witch is here early, liner was covered in light pink. If it doesn't turn tonight I will test in the am but pretty sure I'm out 😢

See what tomorrow brings I guess. Sorry to hear that the witch may have showed for you. AF isn't due for me until earliest Tues, but more likely a few days more after that. I tempted to POAS lol, but I think it's too early to even consider it yet.

I wasnt due until mid to end of this week, but unless implantation bleeding can contain strings of red blood in the toilet, I'm out 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->