Used up all the boy names now lol

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Hello,

I am expecting my 5th, don't know the sex but it may be a boy, but i have used all the boy names i like, what the heck do i do now?!!

Frazer Craig
Alexander William
William Robert
Andrew James

Crap what do i do?! If its a girl i have a million options i like Sophia jane and Elizabeth. But a boy and i will stumped!

Aaah your wee one is practically the same age as mines and you are pregnant again! Lol!

I didn't like any boy names whatsoever. I begrudgingly picked the one I disliked the least and fortunately she was a girl so didn't need to worry about it! Now I actually love that boys name and will definitely use it if I have a wee boy.

Id just draw up a big list of names you don't hate and try saying each of them with the names of your other ones. It seems your boys have all got fairly traditional names - so what about Charlie/Charles, George, etc? Also Euan/Ewan is jumping out at me for some reason.

Jeez, I really want a small age gap but I need to wait due to having a c-section. I must admit I'm a tiny bit jealous *Ps I saw your other thread - I have a small age gap with my younger sister and I definitely didn't feel neglected *hug*

Boys are hard aren't they?

What about

Rowan
Edward
Joseph
Matthew
Isaac
Zachary

Boys are SO hard! We have a girl name picked out, but can't even talk about boy names without arguing :haha:

How about:
Luke
Mitchell
Ryan
Nathan
Daniel
Charles

Its so difficult, especially as hubby is just like " Nop...nope...nope...nope...." Aaargh!!

Loeylo, thank you love, i need all the positive stories i can get hold of xxxx

Hello,

I am expecting my 5th, don't know the sex but it may be a boy, but i have used all the boy names i like, what the heck do i do now?!!

Frazer Craig
Alexander William
William Robert
Andrew James

Crap what do i do?! If its a girl i have a million options i like Sophia jane and Elizabeth. But a boy and i will stumped!

Love the name Sophia! :)

What about Thomas, Ethan, Landon? :)

Hello,

Frazer Craig
Alexander William
William Robert
Andrew James

I love Thomas, but it was dh's granddads name, and he was not a very nice man :( I love the name Sophia too, my fave!

Hello,

Frazer Craig
Alexander William
William Robert
Andrew James

I love Thomas, but it was dh's granddads name, and he was not a very nice man :( I love the name Sophia too, my fave!

Awe I'm sorry :( That's like the name David for me. Love the name but we know 2 guys named David who have absolutely ruined it for us. :/

Hello,

Frazer Craig
Alexander William
William Robert
Andrew James

Awe I'm sorry :( That's like the name David for me. Love the name but we know 2 guys named David who have absolutely ruined it for us. :/

Its true what they say, you never relised how many people you hate until you are naming a baby....haaa

Hello,

Frazer Craig
Alexander William
William Robert
Andrew James

Its true what they say, you never relised how many people you hate until you are naming a baby....haaa

:rofl: So true!!

I had the same issue! But after searching, I saw the name Lincoln and fell in love with it. So many compliments on his name. The doctor who saw him when he was born said "Lincoln Maxwell" was one of the best names he'd seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->