Using b&b on iPhone and I keep getting redirected to AppStore?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
These past couple of days when I come on b&b on my iPhone (4s) I keep getting redirected to the AppStore. This has happened 3 or 4 times now.

I was just wandering if anyone else is having this problem or if it's just my phone playing up :shrug:

I've been having this problem too on my iPhone and iPad. It's driving me nutty!

Can someone grab a screenshot?

I've also had this issue, it redirects me to William Hill apps and games.

I'll get a screenshot next time it does it if I can.. It makes my phone crash :(

Is it just the William Hill app or varies?

x

Usually William hill with me but sometimes it says app can't be loaded.

I'm getting it too. William hill today but it was a game yesterday.

Just in iPad hasn't happened on my iPhone

William hill for me too.

Is it just the William Hill app or varies?

x

Today it's the William hill app and the last couple of days it's been some sort of game but when my phone redirects to AppStore it crashes x

It's happened to me too on a number of occasions, in the last few days it's just been William Hill but before that it was a few different game apps

A few questions ladies if you can help <3

• Are you logged in at the time or entering the site as a guest?
  • Is everyone using desktop BnB and not mobile version?
  • Is this occurring on the homepage or random pages?
  • How frequently is it redirecting?
  • Do you see an ad located anywhere before the redirection? If you do please try and capture a screenshot.
  • If you are redirected to another app that isn't William Hill please also capture this for me.

Thanks

Logged in every time
I use desktop version on iPad
It's random when I click on either a new board or thread within that board
Haven't paid attention really to ads, will look in future, I kind of just ignore them automatically

Logged in every time
I use the desktop version on both my ipad and iPhone
I haven't noticed a pattern of when it happens but I'll keep an eye out for it now
I haven't noticed ads because it redirects before you get a chance to notice.
It happened randomly, sometimes more often than others

Logged in every time
Using the desktop site on my iPad
Hasn't happened to me on the main home page or my user cp as far as I'm aware, just various threads
I think in the last couple of days I've had it happen maybe 10 or 11 times, if a certain thread does it I can navigate away and come back, and it'll still keep happening, then I'll come back later in the day and it won't happen on that thread again.
Also haven't had time to notice ads

A few questions ladies if you can help <3

• Are you logged in at the time or entering the site as a guest? Logged in all the time.
  • Is everyone using desktop BnB and not mobile version? Using desktop version on my phone.
  • Is this occurring on the homepage or random pages? Just random pages.
  • How frequently is it redirecting? 3-4 times a day.
  • Do you see an ad located anywhere before the redirection? If you do please try and capture a screenshot. Not noticed an ad.
  • If you are redirected to another app that isn't William Hill please also capture this for me.

Thanks

X

Has happened to me too. Using desktop version on my iPhone. Always logged in.

Usually happens to me when I click into a new thread. don't notice an ad before it happens as I'm usually reading someone's post.

Been William hill for me and a game - maybe dragon something? Will note down next time it happens.

This has not happened to me at all today, I have been on and off pretty much all day

I've not had this problem using the full site on iPhone 5s or iPad. Both devices are iOS 7.0.4. I'm in the US; maybe the problem is limited to the UK?

Just had happened to me twice. Once took me to moonpig cards and once to dragon city mobile. So annoying. No ads on screen either time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->