Using Microscope Saliva test for Ovulation?? Anyone?

scotchbonnet

Reaction score
Okay - so I bought loads of cheapie strips on eBay. It's my first month using them. I am a bit scared I will miss my surge becuase the control line I have seen looks so faint - so I went out in my sticks in this side of Mars - the only thing they have is this ovulation miscroscope to detect ferning!

Thank God for eBay!! What would I do in this country?!! LOLLOL

But do they work? I mean - it was not all that expensive to be honest and if it can be used over and over - it is bloody well worth it - but do they work?

Any experience with this ferning business to detect ovulation? The brand they have up here on Mars is called: Maybe Baby. I cannot eve read instructions as it ain't in English!! LOL

But I googled and found the English instuctions. Is it worth it - or is it just a waste of time?

I'd say AG is a good one to talk to about this ...

BUT shes slacking lately :trouble:

;) :lol:

Oh yes im taking soo long to reply :lol:

I have a salivascope but ive not had great results with it, and also i forget to use it sometimes (you have to wait an hour after eating and drinking, but im always drinking or munching someting so its hard)

They can be effective if it does work for you though, ive seen someone elses scope when they had ferning.

Only messing chick lol x

Thanks ladies!!! Somehow it seemed a bit to "out -----there" for me - LOLLOL.

I want to be precise dammit!! No patience for no maybe baby bull LOL

I have a saliva scope and I always saw ferning all throughout my cycle so I don't use it any more.

What on earth is 'ferning'? It sounds dodgy!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->