Using opk to concieve after mc

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
I was wandering if you ladies could help me out by telling me if ive had a positive opk, this is my first time using them and im a little confused and scared ive missed my time to bd. Im using wondfo brand and these are from top to bottom taken on 4/12, 4/18, 4/19, and today 4/20. I feel that yesterdays was darker than todays, does that mean ive missed it??

Did i miss it or am i crazy

Attachments

• ov tests.jpg
    ov tests.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 43
yesterday was darker than today, maybe i should retest today because i was drinking a lot before i took the opk, would that mess it up?

hi hun looking at them u may of missed it are u only testing once a day ?
when i was using them and they started to get darker i tested 2/3 times a day so i didnt miss it.
good luck hun x x

You MIGHT have missed it.. you can surge in as little as 6 hours.. it would be best to test like 2-3 times a day to make sure you accurately pin point it.

what cycle day are you on?

Looks to me like the 19th (3rd one). What cycle day are you on?

Drinking alot before hand can also mess it up. After drinking you may want to wait a few hours before taking the test. So theres a chance you didn't miss it.

Im not on CD 11 and decided to start testing twice a day now but my opk today is darker than yesterdays so maybe i didnt miss it :) I had no signs anyways that i had ovulated. My cervix has been really high but closed and dry and firm. today nothing has changed except i might be getting some EWCM but it also might be semen since I bd twice last night TMI... Its very stretchy like 2 inches+ before breaking and no smell, clear with white in it..but cervix is still high, firm and closed i donno whats going on..heres my opk from today... I can put a pic up of all of them including todays if that helps.

Attachments

• IMAG0107-1.jpg
    IMAG0107-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
If you're only cd11- I am pretty sure you haven't~ especially with how your OPK looks- should be here any day though now so definitely keep BD'ing if you can!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->