using opks after miscarriage...

Loup89

Reaction score
I miscarried my first baby on christmas eve at 7 weeks, although it could have been a few days before but this is when I was told for sure. I was taking clomid on the cycle I became pregnant as I don't think I ovulate on my own but not 100% sure. I'm now using wondfo opks and the past few days have all been negative but today has shown a faint line. Now the control line is also faint which I've never had before either so the colour isn't THAT far off but still definitely not as dark, this is the same result I got on the cycle I got pregnant but I wasn't great at remembering to do the opks so could have missed my positive.
I've heard sometimes pregnancy hormones can affect the result so just to check I did a hpt and got a very clear negative.
The only reason I started testing was because I was getting left sided pain but now I don't know. Is it possible my miscarriage could have helped me ovulate on my own this cycle and is it too soon anyway?
I'll test again tomorrow but its driving me crazy, I just want some hope after a very difficult few weeks.

x

Do you have a pic Loup89? and also, do your OPKs say the line needs to be as dark? Mine say 'almost as dark' on the info leaflet, so have been taking the darkest one to be positive IF the rest of the progression complies with that theory. Do you check other symptoms, c/m, cp? I am so sorry to hear about your m/c. What an awful time and awful thing anyway..it brought a tear to my eye, I hope you have people to talk to and support. :hugs:

Thanks, been on here I've found some great support.

I only have a picture on my phone so I cant upload it. It doesn't say anything on packet but has pictures and the one with faint line it says is negative. I did another this morning and last night and both were very definite negatives no faint line at all!

I never notice my cm, I try but even the cycle I got pregnant I didn't notice any! I had a funny turn at work last night and had an ambulance called, turns out I had a panic attack and high temperature so they think I may have an infection although I've already finished antibiotics for this!
Just want things to be simple! We're already ttc again anyway so I'm just gonna hope for the best! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->