Using OPKs this time around

jessmke

Reaction score
We are TTC baby #2 and I am using OPKs this month for the first time ever. Our DD is just about 10 months old and is up 3-5 times every night so we are both exhausted, needless to say we don't DTD very often these days! We are using OPKs so we don't have to DTD unnecessarily, lol. :haha:

My question is, what do light lines on the OPK mean? Does that mean that I am just coming up to a surge or just coming off of a surge? I just started using the OPKs two days ago on cycle day 15 and I've had a light line each time. I am worried that I missed my ovulation for this month and am just coming off of a surge. I've only had 3 postpartum cycles and my cycle lengths are irregular so I don't really have any idea when I am going to ovulate and I guess I am panicking that I have missed my window this month.

Light lines can be either or. A positive OPK the test line is darker or as dark as the control. You mayou have started testing too late with opk....don't stop yet though....make sure you hold your pee for at least 3-4 hours with little to no fluids for best results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->