Using Ovulation Tests same cycle as MC?

bostonblonde

Reaction score
I've read it's a waste of time to use OPKs the same cycle as a miscarriage since your hormones are all over the place.

I bought a bunch of tests in bulk though, and I'm starting to get curious what my cycle's up to, now that I'm 9 days post d&c.

Is it a waste to start using opks this cycle? Will I get false readings? If you tested your MC cycle, when did you start testing, and did it work for you?

sorry for all the questions... I'm dying to start TTC again :blush:

Firstly you need to do a regular preg test.. just to be sure you get a - result.

I got a -result, 10 days after my erpc...

Once you get the -, theres no reason why you cant use the OPKS...

Good luck huni!

I'm going to start using them this month before my first af after my miscarriage too! :hugs: Like kafs said, once I get a -ve on a pregnancy test I am going to use OPKs after that! Why not!

Thats the spirit!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen

yep I did and I am glad did, at least I found out when I O'd

Because I had blood tests April 26th-BETA at 10.4 and May 7th-0, so I know my body went back to 0 sometime between those two dates and I wanted to see how long it will take me to get back to normal :) and I am gonna say my normal 18 days to O

yeah I used a lot of tests but well worth it- to me at least

GOOD LUCK :)

I used them too. I got my first postive OPK 5 weeks after my D&C. Then I got my first AF 2 weeks later. I'm glad that I did use them, or else I would have been panicking wondering where my AF was.

My doc told me to start on them before my first AF... she wanted to see if/when I ovulated so she'd know things were back on track...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->