Using Pre Seed after bedding, will this work?

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Quick question to anyone who may know - I use Pre Seed, because I don't have much CM so I need it to create a good environment for the sperm to be able to stay alive in. My husband has previously told me that it puts him off and he struggles to finish when I use it, so I've said we wont use it any more. Last night when we DTD I put it in after he had finished. Will this work the same way, I can't think what else to do! :shrug:

I was doing some googling on CM yesterday and I read that preseed is supposed to replace arousal fluid, not CM. If you don't need lubrication for intercourse then I guess it's not really necessary to use Preseed, before or afterwards.

Thanks for reply, Hun. That's strange I read it it worked on it's behalf. May sound daft but what is Arousal Fluid? I've got 6 tubes of it so I don't really want to waste them as there not cheap. Any help I can get I will try, just wondering if it'll help in the same way even if I apply after intercouse!

I've uploaded a screen shot about Pre Seed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
Arousal fluid is the wetness you feel when you're "aroused" - it's the natural lubrication the vagina produces to facilitate sexual intercourse. Hope that helps!

It also mimics cervical fluid and helps keep them alive like you are looking for. Putting in afterwards, I don't know how well that will work to be honest. Are you using the applicators and putting it way in? I mean, put less than 1 gram WAY in and I am sure it would stay right where the cervix is he would probably not be bothered by it then :)

I don't think it would do anything after BD'ing to be honest. But if it turns off your DH it's probably not worth using atall, though maybe it's a matter of him getting used to it?

I think, with cm, it's more about quality than quantity. So you may be absolutely fine without!

I think putting it in afterwards wont not help but i doubt it will make much help either.

Have you tried putting a little bit in say 15 mins before sex (i know this can be difficult) so it can be absorbed a little?

No I've not tried this as we now are taking a step back and bedding when we want (husband wants to do this other wise he feels pressured and cant finish because he thinks about it too much!) I can only agree, after all it's him that has the magic. So unless I apply a little bit every night, which I could do..... That could maybe work! Thanks!

I know Red, I just feel the more tools I try the more relaxed I am about the whole TTC process.

Thanks for your replys, ladies. Helped me a lot!

No I've not tried this as we now are taking a step back and bedding when we want (husband wants to do this other wise he feels pressured and cant finish because he thinks about it too much!) I can only agree, after all it's him that has the magic. So unless I apply a little bit every night, which I could do..... That could maybe work! Thanks!

I know Red, I just feel the more tools I try the more relaxed I am about the whole TTC process.

Thanks for your replys, ladies. Helped me a lot!

Have you done Mucinex?

No, I've tried looking it up but it comes up as cough medicine. Is this what it is?

Putting it in afterwards would be pointless- when dtd the erm "thrusting" would send it up where it needs to go- where the sperm will be up waiting! There's no way u could safely get it up into your cervix and into your Fallopian tubes without the projected sperm carrying it up there!

My hubby hates lube too, but I did use it when we conceived Jace- while he was in the shower I inserted just half the recommended amount as I found a full dose too much and then pounced on him and he never knew- just thought I was "extra excited" !!

My hubby hates lube too, but I did use it when we conceived Jace- while he was in the shower I inserted just half the recommended amount as I found a full dose too much and then pounced on him and he never knew- just thought I was "extra excited" !!

Similar story here :haha:

Putting it in afterwards would be pointless- when dtd the erm "thrusting" would send it up where it needs to go- where the sperm will be up waiting! There's no way u could safely get it up into your cervix and into your Fallopian tubes without the projected sperm carrying it up there!

Oh right I see! I'll just put a tiny bit in without him knowing every night, if we have sex bonus, if we don't then doesn't matter at least I've still covered my self just in case.

I do feel like I'm sort of 'cheating' him though, he's asked me not to use it and I agreed. I suppose if he doesn't feel it then it doesn't matter. When we finally get our BFP I'll tell him :haha:

Thanks!

Oh right I see! I'll just put a tiny bit in without him knowing every night, if we have sex bonus, if we don't then doesn't matter at least I've still covered my self just in case.

I do feel like I'm sort of 'cheating' him though, he's asked me not to use it and I agreed. I suppose if he doesn't feel it then it doesn't matter. When we finally get our BFP I'll tell him :haha:

Thanks!

Maybe in some odd way it makes him feel like less a man? I don't let hubby see me put it in AND when he asked me what it was I said sperm food. no joke, he bought it. :haha:

Mucinex has the active ingredient of guafesin. THat is really what you need, I added the link for you, I plan to use next cycle about 5 days before O and two days after, worked for me last time ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...TF8&qid=1378294958&sr=8-1&keywords=guafenisen

This is what I bought :)

Thanks!

Maybe in some odd way it makes him feel like less a man? I don't let hubby see me put it in AND when he asked me what it was I said sperm food. no joke, he bought it. :haha:

Mucinex has the active ingredient of guafesin. THat is really what you need, I added the link for you, I plan to use next cycle about 5 days before O and two days after, worked for me last time ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...TF8&qid=1378294958&sr=8-1&keywords=guafenisen

I am not joking, sweetie, you are a star! That is what I'm going to do! I'm going to tell him I've bought some sperm food (just use the Pre Seed!). What a brilliant idea.... Now I will won't feel like I'm 'cheating' him! I'm just changing the name and the purpose of it! :haha:

Yes it does make him feel less of a man, and I do feel sorry for him because he's 20 stone, all muscle, he's so macho, and him breaking down telling me he puts pressure on his self made me so sad.

Thank you for the link, I'm going to buy some. Thank you SO your help!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks!

I am not joking, sweetie, you are a star! That is what I'm going to do! I'm going to tell him I've bought some sperm food (just use the Pre Seed!). What a brilliant idea.... Now I will won't feel like I'm 'cheating' him! I'm just changing the name and the purpose of it! :haha:

Yes it does make him feel less of a man, and I do feel sorry for him because he's 20 stone, all muscle, he's so macho, and him breaking down telling me he puts pressure on his self made me so sad.

Thank you for the link, I'm going to buy some. Thank you SO your help!!!!!! :happydance:

Best of luck Sunny!!:thumbup:

I use robitussin...cheaper than actual mucinex. It def helps. I also use the pre-seed. But I only use I think one ounce. I find it helpful for keeping things going. I find I have enough lubricant to start, but the pre-seed makes things better as we keep going. I have always liked having lubricant anyways as long as it is not too much. Maybe I missed this part, but what about it doesn't he like? Maybe you are using too much. But def get the cough medicine. It works for me & is way cheaper than pre-seed. Just make sure about the ingredients being what castaway said. I just bought the store brand. It was only about $3. You can just take it daily the days before & of ovulation. I think I do 2 teaspoons a day.

I use robitussin...cheaper than actual mucinex. It def helps. I also use the pre-seed. But I only use I think one ounce. I find it helpful for keeping things going. I find I have enough lubricant to start, but the pre-seed makes things better as we keep going. I have always liked having lubricant anyways as long as it is not too much. Maybe I missed this part, but what about it doesn't he like? Maybe you are using too much. But def get the cough medicine. It works for me & is way cheaper than pre-seed. Just make sure about the ingredients being what castaway said. I just bought the store brand. It was only about $3. You can just take it daily the days before & of ovulation. I think I do 2 teaspoons a day.

Just make sure if you do the Robistussin route you don't get the one with the DM, it is counterproductive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->