using pre-seed....discharge...? TMI

Tryingx

Reaction score
hi all

i hope you dont mind me asking but im around 2 weeks into my cycle and experienced mild uterus cramping while i was shopping today. over the duration of my time shopping, i noticed that my knickers were wet. i went to the bathroom and my knickers were wet (as though i had slightly peed myself, but i know i hadnt as it was from my vagina). there was a tiny amount of clear mucus on the tissue when i wiped myself, but wat has scared me the most is the "water" that was on my knickers. has anyone experience this kind of discharge around midcycle? ive also been using pre-seed lubricant while TTC, if that helps. the "water" did not smell nor have colour. it was clear and had a "normal" smell for me. i just dont know if this is normal and to be expected as this isnt my first time TTC, but this discharge is. any advice will be most appreciated.

It sounds like it could be related to the pre-seed... and if not that, then maybe it's 'wet' fertile CM, just a bit more than normal? That can feel very watery at times. If it doesn't smell etc then it's unlikely to be anything worrying, so my bet is on one of those two things.

Good luck this cycle!

I have had that before and I use pre seed also, I wouldn't worry about it :D

I read about pre seed yesterday, would anyone reccomend it? We have been ttc for 10 months now....

I wud recommend it definately...but im js not sure if wat is going on with me is related to the pressed use.

I would also highly recommend using pre seed. After trying for as long as we have and also with clomid in the mix it is nice to have a product we know is safe to use to make things more comfortable.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->