Usually spot before AF but not this month

DillyDaffodil

Reaction score
I have a regular 28 day cycle with 3-5 days of spotting before hand. I ovulated on cd16 and am currently 12dpo.

This is our first month trying and this is the first time I haven't had noticed any spotting in my underwear or on toilet tissue in a year (before then my spotting was much less consistent). However, when I check my vagina for CM, I have been noticing a small amount of blood on the paper when I wipe my finger off.

I have tested the past three days with FRER and got BFNs all three days.

Almost certainly, my period will start tomorrow and it is just coincidence that my spotting patterns changed this month along with beginning to TTC. But just on the off chance, anyone experience this and then get a BFP?

Thanks! <3

I also have spotting before AF but not this month, AF due tomorrow and FRER have come back negative yesterday. It's so confusing!

We're in this together @Blondey2012! Best of luck to you!

My CM is totally clear of any blood now. I had very light cramping (my AF cramps are killer for the first two days) on cd 26 which was the first day I noticed the light bloody CM.

Last night, it went from being pinkish-brown to a much brighter, more red color, but still very light. I thought for sure that meant I was out. But this morning it was back to brown and even lighter. Now there is none visible at all!

This is the longest day of my life. Ugh!

I have had mega bad pains also for the last 2 days and finally no pain today. I'm wondering if I ovd late, based on the pains I got I could possibly have ovd Christmas Day. Now I don't know whether to hold out and test or go get a test tomorrow because I don't trust my IC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->