Uterine twitching/feels like kicks lol!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
I feel like I am going crazy lol. I am 10DPO and after I finally got my two babies to bed, maybe I am just finally relaxing but I have been feeling little... well feels like small kicks from when I was just starting to feel my other babies! Kinda like twitching too. What is going on with that?

Freaking me out a little because it feels so similar to kicks... happening quite a bit!

Anyone know much about that? Why should I be having that sensation???

I'd like to know too because I've been feeling the same thing.

Phatom kicks, they're evil!! Had them since the day I delivered. :haha: Feels just like the real thing sometimes. Get the flutters too.

Phatom kicks, they're evil!! Had them since the day I delivered. :haha: Feels just like the real thing sometimes. Get the flutters too.

You know that's true, I used to get them after delivery and the first months after they were born. But haven't in a while! Maybe the uterus is changing?!:happydance:

I got them too after my kiddos but like you haven't felt them in a long time.

Still getting the kicks but starting to wonder whether or not I'm out because this tan discharge and with light cramping. It's ever so minor with the cramping and not getting any worse but just a little discouraging.

11dpo today not sure when I'm testing...

erm i had them sometimes before but they were abnormally high like in my abdomen area and i ended up not pregnant. but when i did become pregnant, it felt more like a buncha kicks in one moment, early on about 6 weeks and again at 9 weeks. it was strange! but when my baby really did start kicking, it didn't feel like the weird kick-like feelings felt to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->