Uterus cramping that feels like I need a poo?

jkbmah

Preggers with #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm having some stronger cramping today, coming in the waves but its making me feel like I need a poo but I don't iykwim (but I've been once already this morning and I'm normally only once a day/every 2 days girl).

Is this uterus stretching pain or I need a poo pain?

Could be a combination. It's often hard to tell. I have IBS and I find my intestinal cramping feels very similar to menstrual cramping. When I'm pregnant I get constipated and I honestly can't tell the difference.

I have had this horribly for a week now. Honestly why I even suspected I was preggo. My last pregnancies I was ridiculously constipated. This time horrible diarrhea. With that darn cramping pain. I'm not sure which is prefer.

Probably constipation.

Hi yeah it seems to have gone away this afternoon. I was badly constipated with #1 so I have been expecting it, though its not been too bad so far. I do find it very hard to tell the difference between uterine cramps and poo cramps!

Hi yeah it seems to have gone away this afternoon. I was badly constipated with #1 so I have been expecting it, though its not been too bad so far. I do find it very hard to tell the difference between uterine cramps and poo cramps!

I have gotten this. I thought something was wrong. But of course i googled it and it seems pretty normal. I think its just some stretching going on in there.
Uncomfortable! Makes me feel like i have to poo and makes me nauseous all at the same time. Then it goes away. ick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->