uterus measuring 3cm bigger?

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hi,

I have seen a midwife and a doctor in the last few weeks. The first app i was measuring 2.5 cm bigger and the last app i was measuring 3 cm bigger. So at 25 weeks I was measuring 28cm. I am moving so i will change midwifes and doctors. Should i be wary of anything? Or do you think its nothing to worry about?i havent put on any extra weight, only the bump.

Thanks xx

Nope, that's not a big difference to begin with but even if there was a bigger difference, it's still not usually a concern ;)

I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, I was sent for a scan just as a precaution but everything was fine. They said it's probably just a growth spurt and nothing to worry about. If you still feel unsure about it ask for a growth scan to put your mind at easex

A friend of mine had a growth scan at 28 weeks because of a similar issue and baby was transverse but absolutely fine. He was born at 39 weeks weighing 8lb 10 x

I measured 29cm at 26 weeks and 37cm by the time I was 28 weeks. I had multiple growth scans which showed no excess fluid etc. My LO was transverse which I think affected the size of my bump but he was by no means excessively large on the scans. He was born at 37+3, weighing 6lb 10oz.

I'm sure it's nothing so try not to worry x

I really wouldn't worry too much, every midwife or consultant tends to measure you differently anyway, when i was pregnant with my first i measured 42cm at 38weeks and they sent me for an emergency scan which scared me a bit, only to find he was perfect sized, perfect amount of waters etc the measuring really isnt exact, more a guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->