Uterus pinching feeling?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
This was a brand new symptom tonight. I was standing and talking to my mom when all of a sudden I got this feeling of a pinching feeling in my lower part of my uterus and it was kinda off to the right side. It lasted for about 5 minutes or so. It actually had me kinda laugh because it also kinda tickled at same time. When I applied pressure to it helped it go away. I was laughing when happened and my mom said it's round ligament pain.

Anyone else had this and is it round ligament pain? I'm 19 weeks pregnant.

Sounds like round ligament pain to me hun!

Thank you for replying! It was definitely my first for sure feeling of Round Ligament Pain. I have been sore (cramping and having dull pains in my pelvis and back) but I'm not sure if that also related to it.

Its round ligament pain. I had it mildly starting at about 10 weeks. i get it on both sides if i stand up to fast, sometimes when I roll over in bed or if i sneeze too hard. I think using my abdominal muscles activates it.

Thank you ladies! I guess I've havebeen having it for a while then, just in different forms.

I have so much pulling, kinda like a pulled muscle when I roll over in bed or get up from laying down or sitting. Other times it feels like period cramps. I have been cramping all throughout this pregnancy though. That's one of the reasons I have freaked out so much with my pregnancy because I have read so many bad things about cramping during pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->