Utter Confusion. Help??

justthehalf

Reaction score
Hello, ladies! Hoboy, it's been awhile since I've been on here. Kind of fell off because me and lovey were going to wait until the beginning of the new year to start trying. We haven't really done the charting thing, we kind of just wanna go with the flow and see where life takes us, but we do want a child. Just not the stress of trying to conceive one.

The reason I made this thread is because I am actually truly confused as to what I should do. Right now I feel like waiting is all I can do and here's why:

The 27th of December lovey and I went out of state to visit my family for a week. My period ended the 21st of that month. We did the deed perhaps 2 or 3 times within that week. However, when we got back home it was like 2 or 3 times every day all the way up until...the 15th of Jan. I should have started my period by now. I have a pretty regular cycle averaging 31 days. So as it stands I'm going on 3 or 4 days late for my period this month. I could not tell you what my symptoms were from day 1 until perhaps a few days ago, but I can say this much: at some point I started getting pretty nauseous. I work overnight and every night would just be the same. I was like that for a week. Nausea, hot flashes, my nipples were sore, I was so terribly exhausted that I actually fell asleep at work at my desk. Just day before yesterday I slept a straight twelve hours without stir. I've been having very dull cramps every now and then, but that's it. Yesterday that all seemed to stop. Except the cramps. The cramps began to flare up a bit more. Nothing unbearable, but definitely noticeable. And I was incredibly hungry for the last two days as well. But today I feel...fine for the most part. No nausea, no hot flashes, no sore boobs. No anything, EXCEPT cramping. I had a few mild cramps that made me think AF was coming, but she has been a no show so far.

Now, I did have like...three days of thin watery/milky cm that was pretty heavy to the point where it soaked through my underwear. If I had to guess I'm probably 18DPO and this was around 12DPO until 15 or 16DPO. Now I constantly feel wet without actually being wet. I checked CP the last few days and at some point it was low yesterday when I had started cramping and automatically thought AF was about to start. But I checked within the last hour and it's barely within reach, hard, and sealed shut. I have very little cm, whatever I do have is more lotion-y than anything else. I took a HPT yesterday and it came back negative. Haven't had cramps in hours. There are just...no signs of anything at all.

I guess my question is...has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? It's got my really confused. Lovey and I said we'd wait until after the weekend to test again if she doesn't show by then, but is it possible to get a positive this far out? Just looking for some advice because right now I have no idea what's going on with my body. :nope:

without knowing really when you ovulated you could have just ovulated late. I personally had an insanely late bfp and it isn't unusual to have a bfp a week or more late. You aren't out till af shows.

Yeah I'm with cppeace, honestly you won't know anything without knowing for sure when you ovulated, and everything is just gonna be speculation. Either AF will show up, or you'll get a surprise BFP.

The nausea and tiredness is very very common in the TWW regardless (yes, even if you've never had it before!), it's also possible it was a mild virus too. Cramping can be normal at any stage of your cycle as well. The cm doesn't say much as everyone varies and without knowing your O it won't say much alone. Same with your cp, it moves around so much and can change from one hour to the next!!! Mine can be sealed shut and up high, but then a few hours later AF hits and it's open and low.

Sorry, there just isn't much you can be sure of, and it's just a waiting game. Good luck! I hope you just get a surprise BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->