UTTERLY AND TOTALLY FED UP (rant!!!)

Louise1985

Reaction score
I THANKYOU IF U READ ALL THIS...

i am just so fed up now :( 5 days over and still here...

i really thought getting my 'show' was the start of things and really got my hopes up...but nothing!

i am in constant pain, feels like my hips been pulled in opposite direction, so im walking like a monkey....i need a wee all the time (to the point where it hurts like my bladder is as full as it will get) the pressure is so low

i dont want to have a sweep tomorrow, and really cant believe if i have to get induced it wont be until im 14 days over!!!! i just will not last that long!!!!

i already think the baby is big and now its just getting bigger! my son was a large baby and he was early!!!! :wacko:

my 3 year old woke me up at 4am full of beans wanting to read a book, and im already exhausted! so now im even crankier...

as well as the general worry of baby been ok, and healthy and that he/she is still moving enough....im just going mad

and people keep asking and texting me 'still got that baby' well does it look like i have?!!!! and 'whens it coming out?' IF I BLOODY KNEW THAT THEN ID BE HAPPY!!!!!...:dohh: think i am going to close my facebook wall coz people just posting all the time

sorry for the rant girls....just feeling so down at the mo....and want to cry :cry:

thanks for reading, just needed to vent my anger by writing it out lol :hugs:

id close fb hun. That would drive me mad!i feel fed up and im behind you. We all count down till 40 weeks and most of us will go over grrr

Don't really know what to say but I didn't want to read and run.. I just hope the sweep goes ok for you tomorrow and sets things off! :hugs::hugs: xx

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish, All I can say is that he/she will be here sooner rather than later and it will be amazing when it happens. In the meantime, try making a list of stuff to do, even if it;s small stuff to try and make time go faster. That's what I'm going to try anyway.

awww hunni :hugs: id post on your wall saying look il tell you when the baby is here stop asking me !!!!

Big hugs! I'd been thinking that about your FB, would be driving me mad too as you seem to be getting loads of messages on it. Maybe you'll have to say "Oh yeah, sorry did I forget to tell you!"
xxxx

Big hugs! I'd been thinking that about your FB, would be driving me mad too as you seem to be getting loads of messages on it. Maybe you'll have to say "Oh yeah, sorry did I forget to tell you!"
xxxx

yeah i know rach and most of them that are posting would be the ones who id text to tell them haha...i know its exciting for other people waiting to hear news...i suppose id prob be the same...but when its you thats waiting and ur already frustrated its abit annoying lol

might close off my wall :p

i think im just having a down day...feel sorry for myself haha! xxx

I share the same sentiments hun! People on FB keeps asking if he's out yet! Tired of saying, nope, he isn't. If he is, you would know because FB world is a SMALL world! :dohh: I'm not overdue as TODAY's my due date but I'm exhausted! Haven't slept at night for 4-5 days now. I get to bed at 5am and wake up at 9am, and I'm awake the rest of the day! I'm having painful contractions now, so hopefully, he's not just teasing me. I'm also fed up of my baby's constant teasing :cry:

:hugs: for you!! x

Yeah I'm sure they are all just excited but it must be very wearing!

I remember with Alex getting a text the Monday morning after I'd left work at 37 weeks asking if i'd had the baby yet!

Awww im sorry hun :hugs: i hope things move along farily quickly as from tomorrow

As for people asking, just ignore them - i get that all the time and i still got 6 weeks :wacko:

The lady behind the counter in our local shop said to me yesterday "Have you not had that baby yet??" DOES IT BLOODY WELL LOOK LIKE IT YOU STUPID BINT??!!" Rant over x

it make you so mad doesnt it when family members keep asking had the baby yet? im like stop f***ing asking me that do you think that i wont tell you or something lol then my OH asks me every half an hour (seriously) are u ok any signs yet im like wtf you would be the first one ot know do you have to keep on asking me that??? arrrgh dam stubborn babies lol

The lady behind the counter in our local shop said to me yesterday "Have you not had that baby yet??" DOES IT BLOODY WELL LOOK LIKE IT YOU STUPID BINT??!!" Rant over x

haha love it...some people are just stupid!!!! lol x

Haha! You should have said "Oh yes, left baby at home and stuffed a cushion up my top!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->