v’s lists 2018 :)

babyv13

Reaction score
yayyyy it’s christmas! :happydance:
:happydance: i have been paying park and saving up points and cashback aaallll year for this. i get a right buzz out of collecting points and cashback in preparation :haha:

I’ve had a presents spreadsheet for DD on the go for a month now :haha: and have bought a few bits. will use this journal to keep track of what I’m buying :D green is what I've already got

V I O L E T
* build a bear clothes wardrobe
* build a bear barbie car
* scruff a luv
* 4x monster high megabloks sets
* a big set of monster high design a monster dolls (got second hand off ebay)
* katy perry perfume (she’s been coveting this :haha:)
* LOL pearl surprise
* LOL doll pop up playset
* LOL biggie pet
* Shopkins l’il secrets
* Jo Jo Siwa Pyjamas
* pomsie
* B toys arty party jewellery
* once upon a time brain box
* LOL pillow
* polly pocket photo frame
* LOL bigger surprise
* 7 books
* lottie doll and new outfit

* Vampirina stuff
* Books
* Sleeping Beauty trainers
* Bows
* Build a bear couch bed
* Charm for her bracelet
* Oonies
* Games (orchard toys pop to the shops, dunno what else)

so far have spent about £350 :) have managed to get most

My niece:
*Scruff-a-luv
*Shopkins l’il secrets
* poopsie unicorn slime surprise

Mum & Stepdad:
???

Dad & Stepmum:
???

In-laws:
???

Secret Santa:
???

OH's Secret Santa:
???

OH's nieces and nephews (x5):
???

My cousin's kids (x2):
???

Last edited:
thanks! :) I really need to get my finger out with deciding what I'm going to get for other people :wacko:

I've been saving with park this year so will wait until I get my vouchers before I start properly buying things :)

I haven't even thought about what to get other people yet!

I haven't even thought about what to get other people yet!

glad it's not just me :haha:

I've been at work all weekend so browsing online, I soooo want to take my daughter to prague to the Christmas market in the first weekend of December! I really might do it :argh:

in non-Christmas related news, I booked my DD's 5th birthday party today :) it's a build-a-bear one and also her first ever non-family birthday celebration! :) she turns 5 on the 31st dec but I've booked her party for sunday 13th January so that it's after all the festivities. we will have a family party in the house probably on the 1st jan :)

it's so difficult because my niece is 3 on Christmas day and she has her birthday party the weekend before (usually 15th/16th) so I can't have V's then, then it's Christmas and new year and then my cousin's daughter is 4 on the 12th January and she has a party :wacko: my other cousin's daughter is 5th February AAAAAND my sister is due another baby on 23rd January :haha: FAR TOO MANY kids born close together :rofl:

That's great you've booked your DD's birthday party :)
Sounds like a busy time for birthdays!

ordered one of those long shaped LOL dolls today cos quidco had a £3 bonus on a £10 spend :D

i really want to finish paying off my park vouchers asap so that they arrive and i can stop spending actual money on stuff :haha: ive got a mix of vouchers, amazon gift card and preloaded mastercard :)

That'll be great when your vouchers arrive and you can go on a mad spending spree! 😂

omg i know, i’m going to go wild :rofl: i don’t know if i can wait until november but i don’t think i can afford to pay it all off this month to get them in october! :brat:

i’m really impressed with myself that i managed to remember the shortcut for that last emoticon! :haha: i used to use this forum sooo much when i was TTC and pregnant (under another username) and could whack out the smileys in my sleep but it’s much more difficult now 😂

another quidco bonus so i ordered a pair of jojo siwa pyjamas on very to get it :) going to regret it when i need to pay all of this very stuff off but i can’t resist :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->